Offered at $699,000
New construction Brookhaven brick beauty with master on main in Ashford Park! Hardwood floors throughout.
Elegant two story foyer with stunning herringbone tiled floor opens to warm, inviting family room with stone fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases. Gourmet kitchen with custom stained cabinets and mosaic glass backsplash features huge island, separate butler’s pantry, serving bar, pantry, 5-burner 36″ Italian gas range, KitchenAid dishwasher and refrigerator as well as light-filled breakfast room. Separate dining room with trey ceiling, perfect for entertaining.
Master on main with trey ceiling includes his/her walk-in closets, spa bath with huge shower with rainfall shower head. jetted tub and separate vanities with marble countertops. French doors lead to large, level, private fenced backyard with patio. Powder room and two-car courtyard entry garage are also included.
Upstairs you will find, three guest bedrooms, each with hardwood floors and walk-in closets, two full baths with marble countertops and a large loft, perfect for playroom or office. Laundry room and huge unfinished bonus room complete this floor.
Outstanding location, close to shops and restaurants. Walk to Skyland Park which has a playground and tennis courts, Plaza Fiesta and many shops and restaurants. Close to Haven, Valenza, Kaleidoscope, and Verde. Located less than 2 miles from the Town Brookhaven mixed-use development. Convenient to I-285 and I85 highways. The MARTA station located at corner of Peachtree and Dresden, only 1.2 miles away. Take full advantage of all that Brookhaven has to offer!
Drone Video Tour
- County: DeKalb
- Subdivision: Ashford Park
- FMLS ID: 5784719
- Year Built: 2016
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 1/2
- Construction: 4 side brick
- Property Type: European, Traditional
- Lot size: Under 1/3 acre (tax records), Flat, Fenced
- Parking: 2 car side entry garage
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3 1/2
- Kitchen Description: Stained cabinets, granite countertops, 36″ stainless gas range
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
- Bedrooms Description: Master on main with, three guests bedrooms upstairs
- Basement: None/slab
- Elementary School: Ashford Park Elementary School
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee Charter High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $699,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.