Offered at $490,000
Nearly new construction steps away from Smyrna’s Market Village! David Weekley Craftsman 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with a media and recreation room. Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac street, this home has it all!
You are greeted by the quintessential rocking chair front porch. As you enter the spacious foyer, you will immediately feel at home. To the left, you will find the office/study with grand French doors. Continue through to the gorgeous gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances including double ovens, granite counters, white cabinetry, over-sized island, and pantry completely open to the dining and great room. Dining area is defined with wainscoting. Rich hardwoods and crown molding run throughout. True attention to detail! Guest bedroom, full bathroom, mud room, and attached two-car garage can also be found on the main level.
Upstairs you will find the master suite with trey ceiling and loads of natural light, overlooking the private backyard. Master bathroom includes dual vanities, garden tub, large shower, water closet, and walk-in closet. Two guest bedrooms, media room, recreation room, full bathroom, and laundry room are located on the second floor.
Fenced, landscaped backyard with patio calls for cooking out.
Parks Edge is a short walk from Smyrna’s Market Village which features the public library and a variety of dining including Atkins Park, The Corner Taqueria, Village Sushi & Gourmet, Wine Cellars, and Zucca Bar & Pizzeria. Conveniently located to I-75 and I-285, it’s a short drive to Atlanta’s newest hot spot, The Battery, and the Braves’ home, SunTrust Park.
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Parks Edge
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2014
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 full
- Construction: Cement siding
- Property Type: Craftsman, traditional
- Parking: 2-car garage, attached
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, island, stainless appliances, double ovens, pantry, view to family room
- Bedrooms Description: Guest bedroom on main level, master and two additional guest bedrooms on second level
- Basement: None/slab
- Elementary School: Smyrna Elementary School
- Middle School: Campbell Middle School
- High School: Campbell High School
Financial & Other
- List Price: $490,000
- Tax Amount: $4,245
- Tax Year: 2016
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.