Offered at $250,000
This spacious newer construction 2 bedroom 2 and a half bathroom townhome is located close to the BeltLine, Krog Street Market, and the coming soon Atlanta Dairies. Enjoy low maintenance living in a gated community with easy access to I-20, I-75/I-85, and MARTA.
Enter directly into the open living room from the front porch. The living room features built in bookcases, gas log fireplace, hardwood floors, and crown molding. The open concept floor plan flows seamlessly from the living room to the kitchen and on to the dining room. The huge island, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and separate bar make this kitchen a dream for cooks of all skill levels.
Follow the private staircase off the back of the kitchen up to the second level where you will find the large master bedroom with tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and crown molding. Off the master bedroom is a generously sized master bathroom with dual vanities, garden tub, and separate shower with glass doors.
The finished terrace level is the perfect space for an office, exercise room, or studio and includes a surprising amount of natural light. Off the terrace level you will find the rare intown two-car garage making this the ideal home for anyone looking for ITP living with OTP amenities.
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Vannoy Park
- FMLS ID: 5861873
- Year Built: 2009
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Construction: Brick & Frame
- Property Type: Townhouse, Traditional
- Parking: 2-car garage, attached
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2.5
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, island, stainless appliances, breakfast bar, pantry
- Bedrooms Description: Master bedroom and one guest bedroom on upper level
- Basement: Partial, finished, interior entry
- Elementary School: Whitefoord Elementary School
- Middle School: King Middle School
- High School: Maynard H. Jackson, Jr. High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $250,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.