Offered at $589,000
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 3 and a half bath brick townhouse is in Morningside Elementary and walking distance to shops, restaurants, Piedmont Park and the Atlanta Beltline! Offering high-end finishes, an open floorpan and two-car garage, this is low-maintenance, intown-living at its finest!
As you enter through the front door, you are greeted with warm, dark hardwoods and cool, neutral paint throughout. On your right, you will find a large separate dining room complete with upgraded lighting fixture and a juliette balcony, perfect for entertaining and al-fresco dining. Just past the dining room is a short hallway with a storage closet and powder room. Continuing inside, you will find a well-appointed, open kitchen with granite island, stainless appliances and beautiful stained cabinets. The light-filled family room features a beautiful gas-log fireplace, flanked by custom built-ins on either side. French doors lead out to the large wood deck, perfect for grilling on a warm summer night.
Heading upstairs, you will find the oversized master suite complete with hardwood floors and room for a sitting area. The spa-like master bath features dual vanities, glass-framed shower, garden tub and custom walk-in closets. The secondary bedroom has hardwood floors and ensuite bath, perfect for guests or roommates. Also located upstairs is a large linen closet and side-by-side laundry with shelving, washer/dryer included!
On the lower level you will find the third bedroom complete with hardwood floors, ensuite bath and massive walk-in closet. This room also makes for a great office or gym. Not short on storage, you will find an oversized coat closet, space for a mudroom and the two car garage.
Built in 2012, this meticulously maintained home lives like new. Ansley Parkside is a small 41 unit, luxury townhouse community complete with swimming pool. Situated at the intersection of Morningside, Ansley Park, Virginia Highland, and Midtown, the city is at your fingertips. Also convenient to Buckhead and major highways.
Walk to shops and restaurants including Varuni Napoli, Hob Nob, Smith’s Olde Bar, Ansley Mall (including 2 grocery stores) Piedmont Park, Atlanta Beltline, Atlanta Botanical Gardens, The High Museum, and more!
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Ansley Parkside
- FMLS ID:
- Year Built: 2012
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3 1/2
- SqFt: 1,990
- Construction: Brick 4 sides
- Architecture/Style: Townhouse, Traditional, Fee simple
- Parking: Two car garage, attached, rear entry
- Elementary School: Morningside Elementary
- Middle School: Inman Park Middle School
- High School: Grady High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Bedrooms: Master and 1 guest suite upstairs, third bedroom on lower level, hardwoods throughout
- Master Bedroom: Oversized master, sitting area, hardwood floors
- Master Bath: Dual vanities, large glass-framed shower, oversized tub, custom closets
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, island, breakfast bar, open to family room, gas range
- Dining Description: separate dining room,
Financial & Other
- List Price: $589,000
- Tax Amount: $6,082
- Tax Year: 2016
- HOA: $275
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.