Offered at $307,000
This meticulously maintained 3 bedroom 3 and a half bath end unit townhome is located walking distance to shopping and restaurants in downtown Avondale Estates. Featuring an open floor plan and a two car garage, this townhome is perfect for anyone looking for ITP living with OTP amenities.
The family room is flooded with natural light, opens to one of two decks, and is accented with a gas log fireplace and newly refinished hardwood floors. The open kitchen features a granite island, stainless appliances, and pantry. Dine al fresco in the generously sized dining area by opening the French doors to the second of two decks overlooking the private, landscaped backyard.
Up the stairs you will find the master suite with tray ceiling, large walk-in closet, and spa-like bathroom featuring a garden tub and separate shower. The spacious secondary bedroom with walk-in closet and direct access to the second full bathroom make this the perfect layout for guests or a roommate.
The finished terrace level is a large versatile space with plenty of natural light that could be used as a third bedroom, office, gym, or studio with private exterior access to the beautifully landscaped backyard and patio. The terrace level also features a full en suite bathroom.
684 Emeril Drive is located 1/2 mile from downtown Avondale Estates, and 2 and 1/2 miles from downtown Decatur. Walk to shops and restaurants including Good Karma Coffee House, Rising Son, Pallookaville Fine Foods, Sunbrimmer Records, The Beer Growler, My Parents’ Basement, Purple Corkscrew Wine Shop & Tasting Room, and more!
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Berkeley Village
- FMLS ID: 5830796
- Year Built: 2009
- Bedrooms: 3 bedroom
- Baths: 3 full 1 half
- Construction: Brick and Frame
- Property Type: Craftsman, Traditional, Townhome
- Parking: Two car garage
- Beds: 3
- Full Baths: 3 | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Island, Granite countertops, stainless appliances, pantry
- Dining Description: Off Kitchen, Open to Family Room
- Bedrooms Description: Guest bedroom on terrace level, Master bedroom plus guest bedroom upstairs, Roommate floor plan
- Basement: Daylight, finished, guest bedroom, full bath
- Exterior: Level, partially fenced, patio, two decks
- Elementary School: AVONDALE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL is located within walking distance at . This home is also Tier 1 for THE MUSEUM SCHOOL OF AVONDALE ESTATES a top ranked charter elementary school.
- Middle School: DRUID HILLS MIDDLE SCHOOL serves grades 6th through 8th and is located at 3100 Mount Olive Dr Decatur, GA 30033 678-874-7602
- High School: DRUID HILLDS HIGH SCHOOL serves grades 7-12 and is located at 1798 Haygood Drive Atlanta, GA 30307 678-874-6302
Financial & Other
- List Price: $307,000
- Tax Amount: $3,919
- Tax Year: 2016
- Association fee: $200 monthly
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.