Atlanta Country Club Estates is located off Paper Mill Road in the East Cobb area of Marietta, GA in the 30067 zip code.
The neighborhood offers a spectacular 7018 yard championship golf course, clubhouse, swimming pool and tennis courts.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Atlanta Country Club Estates in East Cobb.
- Great schools – Atlanta Country Club Estates residents are zoned for Sope Creek Elementary, Dickerson Middle School and Walton High School in the Cobb Country School District. Dickerson Middle School has been recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. Click here to see a list of the numerous awards and accomplishments by Walton High School.
- Cobb County Low taxes – Atlanta Country Club Estates is located in the East Cobb portion of Marietta in Cobb County. Taxes in Cobb County are lower than most metro Atlanta areas. The Cobb County website provides a calculator to estimate Cobb County taxes.
- Country Club amenities – Located on 260 beautiful landscaped acres, Atlanta Country Club offers residents golf, Olympic sized swimming pool, tennis courts, tennis center, fitness center, and dining options at the clubhouse. Special events such as weddings and birthdays can be celebrated at the clubhouse.
- Shopping – My personal favorite for shopping in East Cobb is an outdoor shopping mall called The Avenue East Cobb. With Banana Republic, Gap, Harry and David, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Borders, Bed, Bath & Beyond and more, you’re sure to find what you are looking for!
- Dining – Famous for their margaritas, Tijuana Joe’s Cantina, located at 690 Johnson Ferry Road, is the perfect spot for Mexican food. For Chinese fare, try Bamboo China Bistro at 4400 Roswell Road or East Cobb Chin Chin at 617 Johnson Ferry Road.
- Parks & Green Space – The Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area – Sope Creek is a popular spot for hikers and mountain bikers. Sope Creek is a serene area with beautiful views of Sibley Pond. At Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area – Johnson Ferry North, residents can enjoy 2.5 miles of trails, a boat launch and a covered pavilion. The Chattahoochee National Recreation Area is an excellent place to hike and view plants and wildlife.
- Tons of activities for the young and young at heart! Strap on your ice skates and hit the ice at Marietta Ice Center, located at 4480 Lower Roswell Road in Marietta. Play Ball! East Marietta Little League, located at Sewell Park, 2055 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30068, offers spring and fall baseball programs. East Cobb Baseball offers team play from ages 8 through 17. Shoot the Hooch offers raft rentals for cruising along the Chattahoochee River. The closest location to East Cobb is 301 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, Georgia 30068
- Horseback riding – There are several horse stables in the heart of East Cobb that offer horse back riding lessons, camps, birthday parties and more. East Cobb Stables is located at 1649 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA 30062 and Oak Creek Stable is located at 4580 Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30066.
- Annual Events – Held each May, Taste of East Cobb & Festival at Merchants Walk is a great chance to sample East Cobb’s favorite restaurants. Check the East Cobb Park calendar for events throughout the year including Holiday Lights at East Cobb Park and Movie Nights at East Cobb Park.
- Location – Atlanta Country Club Estates is conveniently located in Marietta about 20 miles north of downtown Atlanta. Atlanta Country Club Estates residents have easy access to downtown Atlanta, Buckhead, Alpharetta or anywhere in between, Atlanta Country Club Estates offers many commuter routes using GA 400, I-75 and city roads. See a map of Atlanta Country Club Estates.