Located in North Fulton County, Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton and Johns Creek offer a wide variety of choices for home buyers.
Roswell is located just north of Dunwoody and Sandy Springs. Its charming town square with restaurants, shops and art galleries gives Roswell a friendly small town feel.
Alpharetta, Milton and Johns Creek is north of Roswell. In 2006, Johns Creek and Milton became cities. Milton is located to the east of Alpharetta and Johns Creek to the west.
Quick Search: Search Roswell homes by price
Quick Search: Search Alpharetta and Johns Creek homes by price
Custom Search: See all homes for sale in the Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek and Atlanta area
Find a home you will love! Create a home wish list and register for my free Home Finder Alert. You will receive an email each time a new home comes on the market that matches what you’re looking for, so you’ll be the first to see new listings!
Country Club & Golf Communities
- Atlanta National – Crafted by renowned father and son team of Pete and P.B. Dye, Atlanta National Golf Club sprawls across 240 acres of natural hardwoods, babbling brooks and undulating terrain. Enjoy golf, clubhouse and restaurant surrounded by the rolling hills, gentle streams, and horse farms of the Crabapple community in Alpharetta/Milton. See homes for sale in Atlanta National and Providence at Atlanta National.
- Brookfield Country Club – Set amidst the rolling terrain of Roswell’s beautiful horse country, Brookfield offers an 18 hole golf course, 10 tennis courts, an Olympic size swimming pool and state of the art fitness center. See homes for sale in Brookfield Country Club.
- Country Club of the South – located in Alpharetta and encompassing over 900 acres patrolled 24 hours a day, this legendary, gated-community hosts 733 homes that include a variety of residential styles from custom, single-family homes, to patio homes and grand estates. The Club, adjacent to the community, offers an 18-hole championship golf course,swimming and tennis facility as well as a community park and playground. See homes for sale in Country Club of the South.
- Crooked Creek – located in Alpharetta, Crooked Creek offers an 18 hole golf course, clubhouse and conference rooms. See homes for sale in Crooked Creek.
- Horseshoe Bend – Located in Roswell, the golf course, which was originally designed in 1974 by Joe Lee and redesigned by Bill Boswell in 1999, features 5 holes along the historic Chattahoochee River. The tennis facility boasts 14 courts, clay and hard surface. The swim center has a Junior-Olympic size, a separate free-form pool for adults and a toddler pool. Year round activities for the entire family! See homes for sale in Horseshoe Bend.
- Laurel Springs – Laurel Springs is a gated community in Forsyth County, just north of Johns Creek. Jack Nicklaus designed the Laurel Springs Golf Club to be a challenging and beautiful par-71 layout. The golf course features rolling hills, tree-lines fairways, and undulating greens protected by lakes and creeks. See homes for sale in Laurel Springs.
- St. Ives Country Club – Located in Johns Creek, this exclusive club offers golf, tennis, swimming and social activities. Homeowners in this exclusive community enjoy the privacy and security of a gated community. Views homes and estates for sale in St. Ives.
- St. Marlo Country Club – Designed by Dennis Griffiths, St Marlo Country Club is located just north of Johns Creek and features a stunning par 72 golf course on over 200 acres. St. Marlo offers beautiful estates and a gated community. See homes and estates for sale in St. Marlo.
- The Manor Golf & Country Club – Amenities include a 32,000 Square Foot Clubhouse, award winning 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Watson, State-of-the-art Fitness Center, two Jr. Olympic Swimming Pools and twenty one professionally groomed Tennis Courts. See homes for sale in The Manor Golf and Country Club.
- White Columns Country Club – Designed by award-winning architect Tom Fazio, White Columns Country Club features a layout that gradually increases in challenge and splendor as it builds to a crescendo over the final five holes. A clubhouse with 20,000 sq. ft., a junior Olympic size pool, tennis courts and fitness center are other amenities for your enjoyment. White Columns in located in Milton. See homes for sale in White Columns.
- Windward – Located in Alpharetta, The Golf Club of Georgia’s two Arthur Hills-designed courses, Lakeside and Creekside, are distinctly different from each other. The Lakeside Course, a more traditional modern layout with demanding, firm and fast greens, was honored in 1991 by Golf Digest as “Best New Private Course” in America. With a back nine playing around scenic Lake Windward, the Lakeside Course challenges the senses and the short game. See homes for sale in Windward.
Explore neighborhoods in Roswell
- Atherton Park – From the premium location to the finishing touches in the earthcraft certified homes, you will see Atherton Park’s vision at work in all aspects of this fine living community. See homes for sale in Atherton Park.
- Brookfield Country Club - Set amidst the rolling terrain of Roswell’s beautiful horse country, Brookfield offers an 18 hole golf course, 10 tennis courts, an Olympic size swimming pool and state of the art fitness center. See homes for sale in Brookfield Country Club. Brookfield was featured as the Neighborhood of the Week.
- Centennial - Inspired by early 1900’s architecture, Centennial is a beautiful example of new design blended with traditional detailing. This gated neighborhood features walkable schools, swim and tennis. See homes for sale in Centennial.
- Chickering - Chickering is Roswell’s premier swim and tennis community. It is nestled discreetly at the North Fulton/East Cobb county line and close to historic downtown Roswell. Residents enjoy access to a Jr. size Olympic pool, five acre lake, clubhouse, and three lighted tennis courts. See homes for sale in Chickering.
- Edenwilde - Offering a combination of charm and convenience, Edenwilde offers three lakes, sidewalks, clubhouse, tennis courts, and a competition swimming pool. See homes for sale in Edenwilde.
- Edgewater Cove – Popular swim/tennis neighborhood bordering East Cobb and Roswell Homes for sale in Edgewater Cove.
- Horseshoe Bend -Located in Roswell, the golf course, which was originally designed in 1974 by Joe Lee and redesigned by Bill Boswell in 1999, features 5 holes along the historic Chattahoochee River. The tennis facility boasts 14 courts, clay and hard surface. The swim center has a Junior-Olympic size, a separate free-form pool for adults and a toddler pool. Year round activities for the entire family! See homes for sale in Horseshoe Bend.
- Inverness - Tucked away along the banks of the Chattahoochee River is North Fulton’s premier full amenity neighborhood. The Chattahoochee Nature Center is located next to the Inverness neighborhood. See homes for sale in Inverness.
- Litchfield Hundred - A private swim/tennis wooded community in Roswell. Homes are situated on acre-plus lots. See homes for sale in Litchfield Hundred.
- Sentinel on the River - Pedestrian friendly community with clubhouse, pool and tennis courts. It is located along the Chattahoochee River. See homes for sale in Sentinel on the River.
- Stonegrove - Built by John Wieland, Stonegrove is a gated community with unique architecture and an intimate setting. Located near historic downtown Roswell, Stonegrove offers easy access to shopping and dining. See homes for sale in Stonegrove.
- Wexford - A swim/tennis community with clubhouse, gazebos and stocked lakes. See homes for sale in Wexford.
- Windfaire – 38 estate-sized wooded lots located just two miles east of GA 400 off of Holcomb Bridge Road. See homes for sale in Windfaire. Windfaire was selected as our Neighborhood of the Week!
- Woodfield - The heavily wooded was developed in the late 70s contains approximately 200 large traditional and contemporary homes. It features both swim and tennis facilities. See homes for sale in Woodfield.
- More Roswell Neighborhoods - Search all neighborhoods in Roswell and Atlanta.
Explore neighborhoods in Alpharetta, Johns Creek & Milton
- Ammersee Lakes - This friendly neighborhood has an active group of people, who enjoy the tennis courts, swimming pool, nature trail, and fishing in the lakes. Most of the homes are built along the Chattahoochee river or around a series of lakes, creating a park-like setting, inviting serenity and nature. See homes for sale in Ammersee Lakes.
- Chartwell - Wooded, residential community located in Fulton County. See homes for sale in Chartwell.
- Deerlake - Wonderful private swim/tennis neighborhood community located in Johns Creek. This beautiful side-walk community offers a park-like setting with mature trees and a stocked lake. See homes for sale in Deerlake.
- Ellard - Playground, four manicured parks, Clubhouse , swimming pool, tennis courts are all amenities in this beautiful neighborhood along the Chattahoochee River. See homes for sale in Ellard.
- Glen Abbey - An executive swim and tennis community with traditional mostly brick homes and is just minutes from shopping and dining. See homes for sale in Glen Abbey. Glen Abbey was selected as a Neighborhood of the Week!
- Greystone - Like the classic neighborhoods of yesteryear, front porches and large yards encourage friendly gatherings in this smaller neighborhood. See homes for sale in Greystone.
- Harrington Falls - Harrington Falls features elegant estate homes on one acre plus home sites. The great club house is the social center for Harrington Falls and is home to the neighborhood’s generously sized swimming pool, playground and four lighted tennis courts. Harrington Falls is located on Mayfield Road off of North Main Street in Alpharetta. See homes for sale in Harrington Falls.
- Kimball Estates - Made up of 46 classically-designed homes, Kimball Estates features neighbor-friendly sidewalks and an innovative “Gathering Place” reminiscent of a quaint village square. Located amid gently rolling woodlands in a tranquil setting on Kimball Bridge Road in Alpharetta, just minutes from Georgia 400. See homes for sale in Kimball Estates.
- Kimball Farms - Kimball Farms is a Traditional-Home Built Community located In Alpharetta, just North Of North Point Parkway and off Kimball Bridge Road Near GA-400 and Haynes Bridge Road. Homes built between 1995 to 1999. See homes for sale in Kimball Farms.
- Kingsley Estates - See homes for sale in Kingley Estates.
- Mayfair - Sought after swim/tennis neighborhood. See homes for sale in Mayfair.
- Nesbit Lakes - A great and unique community of 269 Homes built from the 1990′s to 2003. Amenities include Clubhouse, Olympic Swimming Pool and 6 lighted tennis courts, a wonderful playground area, BBQ area with picnic and more! See homes for sale in Nesbit Lakes.
- Six Hills - The landscaping is well manicured in this established swim/tennis neighborhood. The homes are all set on approximately one acre lots. See homes for sale in Six Hills.
- Providence at Atlanta National - Gated community of 83 one acre homesites located in Milton. Amenities include junior Olympic swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, community clubhouse and private streets with sidewalks and streetlights. See homes for sale in Providence at Atlanta National.
- Sugar Mill – Sugar Mill is a active and welcoming neighborhood with something for everyone. Junior Olympic pool, playground, tennis courts, basketball courts, stocked lake, are just some of the great amenities Sugar Mill offers. See homes for sale in Sugar Mill.
- The Falls of Autry Mill - The Falls of Autry Mill is a prestigious swim & tennis community located in Johns Creek, Georgia. The entrance is on Old Alabama Road between Jones Bridge Road and Medlock Bridge Road. There are a variety of amenities in the Falls including tennis, swimming, and fitness center. See homes for sale in The Falls of Autry Mill.
- Triple Crown - Located in Milton, along Birmingham highway just South of Birmingham Road, Triple Crown offers walking trails, swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, playground and so much more. See homes for sale in Triple Crown.
- Valmont - Valmont residents will enjoy 12 acres of green space divided into 4 individual parks, a clubhouse, swimming pool, fishing pond, playground area and so much more in this newer neighborhood. See homes for sale in Valmont.
- Wellington – A swim and tennis community with nearby parks, baseball, soccer, play fields, and golf communities. Wellington is conveniently located close to shopping, schools, downtown John’s Creek, and major roads. Homes for sale in Wellington.
- Winfield on the River – This gated neighborhood on the Chattahoochee River affords the best in both public and private education, Johns Creek High District and close to Wesleyan and Perimeter Christian plus nearby private golf courses of Atlanta Athletic Club, St. Ives, & Country Club of the South. Homes for sale in Winfield on the River.
- Winthrop Park - Winthrop Park is located in the Johns Creek, Winthrop Park is a gated community of 22 distinctive residences that showcases the custom homes of Atlanta’s most noted builders. See homes for sale in Winthrope Park.
- White Columns - Designed by award-winning architect Tom Fazio, White Columns Country Club features a layout that gradually increases in challenge and splendor as it builds to a crescendo over the final five holes. A clubhouse with 20,000 sq. ft., a junior Olympic size pool, tennis courts and fitness center are other amenities for your enjoyment. White Columns in located in Milton. White Columns was selected as our Neighborhood of the Week! See homes for sale in White Columns.
- More Alpharetta, Johns Creek and Milton Neighborhoods - Search all neighborhoods in Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton and Atlanta.
Shopping and Dining
Roswell’s town square was laid out by founder Roswell King in 1839. Today, Roswell’s town square is a shopper’s paradise, from the period storefronts to a rich mix of great food, art galleries, antiques, hip shops and unique boutiques. The square is also used for community events and special occasions.
You will discover the hub of shopping in Alpharetta along North Point Drive from Mansell Road to Haynes Bridge Road. In this short stretch, you will find two movie theaters, numerous restaurants and tons of stores. Restaurants include PF Changs, TGI Fridays, and Bahama Breeze. Discount department stores such as Marshalls, Ross, Target and TJ Maxx are in the mix of smaller shops like Talbots, Ann Taylor Loft and Crate and Barrel and DSW Shoes.
Enjoy browsing through treasures in the antique stores and specialty shops along Main Street in the Alpharetta Historic Downtown district. Art galleries range from contemporary to eye-popping folk art. Smart boutiques, interesting gift shops, along with house and garden specialty emporiums will satisfy your wishes as you find exactly what you’ve been searching for. The Main Street Market, held the third weekend of each month from April to October, showcases the work of a wide variety of artists. When you feel like a break, stop in at one of our tea rooms, sandwich shops or full service restaurants and enjoy a delicious, relaxing repast.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for in the numerous small outdoor shopping centers then pull into Northpoint Mall, just off of Northpoint Drive and Haynes Bridge Road. Northpoint Mall is located at 1000 North Point Circle in Alpharetta. The fine selection of department stores, specialty stores, the newly renovated Food Court and carousel at Northpoint Mall offers a wide variety of stores and activities for the whole family. Macy’s, Dillards, JC Penney, Sears, American Girl Boutique & Bistro are just a few of the most frequented stores. Along with the many eateries inside the mall, you can also dine at one of the restaurants surrounding the mall such as California Pizza Kitchen (my kids love CPK!) and Cheesecake Factory.
Most of us are trying to live cleaner and greener these days and take better care of our planet. Here are a few ways to live greener in Roswell, Alpharetta and Johns Creek:
- Eat fresh and support local farmers. The Alpharetta Farmer’s Market is held every Saturday from 8am – 12:30pm between May15th and mid October. The Alpharetta Farmer’s Market is located next to City Hall on Main Street in Historic Downtown Alpharetta. Located at 38 Hill Street (Roswell City Hall) in Roswell , the Riverside Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 8am until noon, May through October. The Brookwood Farmers’ Market is located in the parking lot of the Brookwood Elementary School at 2980 Vaughan Dr near the Johns Creek Super Target. It is held every Friday from 4pm – 8pm from late May through early September. The Milton Market is located at 12615 Broadwell Road in Milton. The market runs 8 weeks during June and July and will be open 9am – 1pm.
- Recycle. City of Alpharetta offers a voluntary curbside recycling program. Click here to read more about the recycling in Alpharetta. Roswell also offers curbside recycling pickup for residents. You can find out more information about Roswell curbside recycling at www.roswellrecycles.com. If you live in an area that does not offer curbside pick up, you can take your recyclable items to the Roswell Recycling Center. It is located at 11570 Maxwell Road. This recycling center accepts plastics, glass, paper, metal and other miscellaneous items. Click here to find out more about the Recycling Center in Roswell.
- Drive less, take MARTA. The North Springs MARTA rail station is conveniently located, and has direct access, off of GA400. The North Springs station offer free same day parking and paid extended stay parking. There are bus routes that will take you to the North Springs stations along numerous locations throughout Atlanta and Atlanta suburbs.
- Carpool! The Clean Air Campaign is a Georgia nonprofit organization created to improve air quality and reduce traffic congestion. Find a carpool partner and earn money!
- Taste of Alpharetta – Over 60 restaurants and food suppliers offer every type of food imaginable! In addition to wonderful food and desserts, you will find live musical performances, radio stations, culinary competitions, and art exhibits. May 12, 2011
- Alpharetta Children’s Festival – Is a great day of family fun! The day is devoted to children. Activities include safety tips from local fire and police, enrichment activities, arts & crafts, food, etc. The event takes place in March.
- Alpharetta Tree Lighting Celebration – All the magic of Christmas glistens at the annual lighting of the 45’ live spruce tree with 10,000 white lights!
- Alpharetta Mayor’s Challenge Road Race – The race is a 5K/10K Peachtree Qualifier for the serious runner as well as a Fun Run/Walk for the whole family. May 14, 2011.
- Roswell Youth Day Parade and Celebration – Youth Day has become a tradition in Roswell. In 1950, a group of concerned parents decided to sponsor a parade and a day of activities to honor the youth of the city.
- Taste of Roswell – The annual Taste of Roswell is a great chance to enjoy a beautiful fall day while sampling delicious food from Roswell’s favorite restaurants.
- Chattahoochee Challenge – This is the best 10k Peachtree Road Race qualifier of the season – FAST, FLAT & scenic along the banks of the Chattahoochee River. Before & after the run, stay warm in the Chattahoochee Nature Center’s gym and enjoy food, music & great vendors. Saturday, February 12, 2011.
- Roswell Arts Festival – Held at the Roswell Town Square, there is entertainment for the entire family. September 17-18, 2011.
- Johns Creek Spring Egg hunt at Newtown Park – Features thousands of filled eggs “hidden” all over the Park’s main soccer field. Face painting, moonwalk, children’s activities and photo with the Easter Bunny (bring your own camera and basket) are also offered.
- Johns Creek Movie in the Parks at Newtown Park – A summer outdoor series of family-friendly movies presented on a huge inflatable screen at Newtown Park.
- Johns Creek Fall Family Festival at Newtown Park – The City’s annual family-friendly Fall Festival at Newtown Park features moonwalks, a giant slide, an obstacle course, carnival games, music, food, arts & crafts and fun for the entire family.
- Johns Creek Breakfast with Santa – Enjoy music, gingerbread cookie decorating, holiday crafts, and have the opportunity to write a letter and hand-deliver it to Santa. Parents have an opportunity to take photos of their children with Santa.
- Flying Colors Butterfly Festival – As hundreds of native butterflies whirl around you, you can have a picnic, make arts and crafts, have butterflies painted on your face, visit fascinating entomology exhibits, listen to the delightful live entertainment all while you enjoy nature’s magic! This event takes place in July.
- Read more about Alpharetta, Roswell & Johns Creek on our Blog!
Parks and Recreation
- Amphitheatre at Encore Park – Set on 45 acres of beautifully-landscaped wooded land in Alpharetta, GA, north of Atlanta in Fulton County, the 12,000-seat Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park will seat 7,000 under a roof, and another 5,000 on a lawn area. The venue provides a unique setting for both music lovers and first-time concertgoers.
- Chattahoochee Nature Center – Children and adults delight in the sights and sounds at the Chattahoochee Nature Center. Great spot for birthday parties too!
- City of Alpharetta Recreation and Parks – Providing year-round sports, activities and special events, the Alpharetta Recreation and Parks Department is nationally accredited and recognized for its outstanding programs for children, adults, and seniors.
- City of Roswell Recreation and Parks – The Roswell Recreation and Parks Department continues to strive to meet the leisure needs of the citizens of Roswell by providing quality comprehensive recreational opportunities and quality comprehensive parks and facilities.
- City of Johns Creek Recreation and Parks – Increasing the quality of life in Johns Creek community by providing parks and recreations for all ages.
- Alpharetta Dog Park – Waggy World Paw Park is set aside a beautiful 1.5 acre area behind the Alpharetta Community Center at Wills Park to provide this popular amenity for the citizens and pups of Alpharetta.
- Johns Creek Dog Park – Newtown Dog Park is located inside Newtown Park toward the front entrance, behind the outdoor basketball courts. It is a fenced area approximately one-half acre in size and has separate areas for large and small dogs, with benches and a dog water drinking station.
- Big Creek Greenway – Big Creek Greenway is a 6.1 mile trail system that runs along Big Creek in Alpharetta from Mansell Road north to Webb Bridge Road. The Greenway features a 12-foot wide concrete meandering path through the woods that is perfect for walkers, joggers, roller bladers, strollers, and wheelchairs.
- Autrey Mill Nature Preserve & Heritage Center – At the site of Autrey Mill Nature Preserve & Heritage Center visitors will find a preserved ruins of an old mill, several original buildings along with 46 wooded acres including two miles of nature trails.
- Roswell Spraygrounds – Stay cool during the hot Atlanta summer by hanging out at one of the two spraygrounds in Roswell. Each spraygrounds has different water spray features, concession stand and a rental pavilion. Daily fees are free- $1 and annual passes vary from $25 individual to $60 family. Visit Riverside Park or East Roswell Park for a fun splash!
- City of Milton Parks and Recreation – Established in 2010, it develops and maintains all city parks and recreational resources.
- Lake Sidney Lanier – Located just north of Alpharetta, Lake Lanier is one of the most visited lakes by Atlantans. It has over 692 miles of shoreline.
- MARTA – Atlanta’s public transportation system, including subways and buses, serving the city of Atlanta and Fulton and DeKalb counties. MARTA stands for Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority.
Roswell, Alpharetta and Johns Creek offer outstanding academic options for children of all ages. In addition to the following list, you can find out more information about metro Atlanta schools at Great Schools and AJC.
- Brookside Academy - 4600 Alexander Drive, Johns Creek, GA 30022. (770)360-8260. Preschool offering curriculum for children from infants through PreK.
- Crabapple Montessori School – 12387 Crabapple Road, Alpharetta, GA 30004. (770)569-5200. Preschool for children 18 months through 6 years old.
- Peachtree Park Prep - North School: 225 Park Bridge Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30005. (770)667-8854. Medlock School: 9670 Ventana Way, Johns Creek, GA 30022. (770)497-6680. Classes from infants through 1st grade.
- Alpharetta Elementary School - 192 Mayfield Road, Alpharetta, GA 30004. (770)740-7015. Grades PreK through 5th.
- Barnwell Elementary School - 9424 Barnwell Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022. (770)552-4960. PreK through 5th grades.
- Cogburn Woods Elementary School - 13080 Cogburn Road, Alpharetta, GA 30004. (770)667-2845. Serving 887 students in grades Pre-K through 5th.
- Crabapple Crossing Elementary School – 12775 Birmingham Hwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. (770)740-7055. 843 students in grades Pre-K through 5th.
- Dolvin Elementary School - 10495 Jones Bridge Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022. (770)740-7020. 919 students from PK through 5th grades.
- Hillside Elementary School - 9250 Scott Road, Roswell, GA 30076. (770)552-6362. PreK through fifth grades.
- Johns Creek High School – 5575 State Bridge Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022. (770) 623-2138.This new high school opened in the fall of 2009.
- Medlock Bridge Elementary School - 10215 Medlock Bridge Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30022. (770)623-2980. Serving 644 students in grades PreK – 5th.
- Milton High School – 13025 Birmingham Highway, Alpahretta, GA 30004. (770) 740-7000. Serves 2263 students in grades 9 – 12.
- Mountain Park Elementary School – 11895 Mountain Park Road, Roswell, GA 30075. (770)552-4530. 804 students in grades PK – 5th.
- New Prospect Elementary School – 3055 Kimball Bridge Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022. (770) 667-2800. 585 students in grades PK through 5th.
- Northview High School – 10625 Parsons Road, Duluth, GA 30097. (770) 497-3828. Serves grades 9 through 12 and has approximately 2700 enrolled students.
- Northwood Elementary School – 10200 Wooten Road, Roswell, GA 30076. (770)552-6390. 860 students from pre-kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Roswell High School – 11595 King Road, Roswell, GA 30075. (770) 552-4500.2328 students in grades 9 – 12.
- State Bridge Crossing Elementary School - 5530 State Bridge Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022. (404)497-3850. 686 Students pre-K through 5th grade.
- Summit Hill Elementary School – 13855 Providence Road, Alpharetta, GA 30004. (770)667-2830. Serving 1000 students from pre-kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Sweet Apple Elementary School – 12025 Etris Road, Roswell, GA 30075. (770)643-3310. Serving 866 students in grades Pre K through 5th.
- Fulton County Schools
- Blessed Trinity Catholic High School - 11320 Woodstock Road, Roswell, GA 30075. (678)277-9083. A coed Roman Catholic affiliated high school serving 841 students in grades 9-12.
- Bridgeway Christian Academy - 4755 Kimball Bridge Road, Alpharetta, GA 3005. (770)751-1972. 307 students in grades PreK through 12th.
- High Meadows School – 1055 Willeo Road, Roswell, GA 30075. ( 770)993-2940. Serving 420 students in grades Pre-K through 8th.
- Holy Redeemer Catholic School - 3380 Old Alabama Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022. (770)410-4056. Serves 497 students in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Mt. Pisgah - 9820 Nesbit Ferry Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022. (678) 336-3300. A coed, christian affiliated, private school serving approximately 700 students in grades Pre-K through 12th.
More information on Atlanta area Public and Private schools.
Selling your home
Selling your home in Roswell, Alpharetta or Johns Creek? Becky combines traditional real estate methods with state-of-the-art Internet marketing. Each home is unique. Becky will meet with you, listen to your goals and customize a marketing plan for you and your home. When you list your home with Becky, your home will be receive professional staging, top quality photography, virtual tour, a website/URL devoted exclusively to your home, custom designed color brochure, 24 hour buyer hot line, agent-to-agent marketing strategies, consistent feedback from agents and buyers who view your home, top negotiating skills and contract-to-closing expertise. Schedule your Free Home Marketing Analysis.
- Official City of Alpharetta website
- Official City of Roswell website
- Official City of Johns Creek website
- Offical City of Milton website
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.