Did you know you can tour Atlanta on Segways? City Segway Tours are available in Chicago, San Francisco, Washington DC, Berlin, Budapest, Munich, Paris, Vienna, and our very own, ATLANTA! Whether you’re a visitor, a new resident or a lifetime resident, a Segway tour of Downtown Atlanta will be fun, informative and a cool way to see top Atlanta attractions. Depending on which tour you choose, you’ll roll by and hear about popular Atlanta attractions such as Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, CNN Center, The Varsity, Georgia Tech, The Fabulous Fox Theatre, Georgia State Capitol. Reservations are required.
- Tours Available:
- Tour Name | Duration of Tour | Cost of Tour Per Person
- Atlanta Segway Tour | 3 hours | $70
- Evening Glide Tour | 2 hours | $60
- Segway Experience Tour | 1.5 hours | $50
- Legends & Lore Tour | 2 hours | $60
- Private Tours | Your Preference | Varies
Find out more about Atlanta Segway Tours at www.citysegwaytours.com. Segways can be used by most people, however, they are a few restrictions: participants must be below 260 pounds; children must be 12 years old and weigh 100 pounds or more; pregnant women can not participate.