Competition tastes better than ever at the 6th Annual Brookhaven Chili Cook Off!
Saturday | October 7th, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Come out for a day of fun for the whole family – right in the heart of Brookhaven! The Cook Off will offer a full lineup of entertainment from live music to games, kids’ activities, delicious local food, and much more!
All ages are welcome,and free tasting spoons are available to children 12 and under. Leashed pets are allowed.
General Admission $19.99
- Unlimited chili tastings starting at 1:00 p.m.
- Early admission starting 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited Chili Tastings & Open Bar
- Commemorative Spoon
- Swag Bag & More!
- Chili & Brunswick Stew Samples From Over 75 Teams & Restaurants
- Live Music from Alanta Retro Band, Martay Partay & DJ Suspense
- Giant Kids Zone
- Festival Games
- Fried Pork Skin Eating Contest
- Ice Cold Beer & Wine
- Prizes, Bragging Rights, and More!
The Kids’ Zone will be filled with exciting children’s activities including rides, inflatables, arts and crafts, temporary tattoos, sand art, glow in the dark items, and other festival fun!
After enjoying unlimited tastings beginning at 1:00 p.m. at the annual Chili & Brunswick Stew tasting, watch as celebrity judges issue bragging rights and awards to the top chefs in each category. Foodies are also invited to mix, taste, and mingle among food bloggers and television hosts.