Come dressed to get wet and celebrate as Summer winds down at Chattahoochee Nature Center’s Water Day!
Sunday | August 6th, 2017
12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
While meeting water-loving community partners, splash through the Nature Center’s sprinklers, play water games, and make water crafts. Be sure to dress to get wet and bring your swim suits, sunglasses, and flip flops along for the fun!
Water Day Highlights
- Live Bubble Show with Bo the Bubbleologist
- Water-themed Crafts & Outdoor Games
- Canoeing on Kingfisher Pond (Ages 5+)
- Partner Booths from Local Water-Focused Organizations
- Prize Raffle
- And More Water Fun!
Tips for Family Fun Days at Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Because of their popularity, Family Fun Days will have off-site parking available at St. Francis School (Corner of Wileo Road & Azalea Drive). A free shuttle will bring you back to CNC.
- Picnics are welcomed at several of CNC’s picnic tables and meadows!
- Vending Machines and Food Trucks will be onsite for delicious snacks.
Upcoming Family Fun Days
- September 17th, 2017: Outdoor Skills Day
- December 2017: Family Fun Day