EastHampton is one of East Cobb’s most popular swim/tennis neighborhoods.
This John Wieland Community consists of approximately 430 homes built between 1993 and 1999.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love EastHampton:
1. Shopping & Restaurants – The Avenue at East Cobb is just a couple minutes walk from the entrance of EastHampton. The open-air, pedestrian friendly shopping center has a mix of local boutiques, national retailers and places to eat. Stores include Chico’s, J. Crew, Gap, Pottery Barn, American Eagle, and Williams-Sonoma, just to name a few. A little farther down from The Avenue, at the intersection of Johnson Ferry and Roswell Road, every corner is filled with merchants and restaurants. You’ll find Trader Joe’s, Target, Old Navy, Kohls, California Pizza Kitchen, Houlihan’s, Chili’s, Starbucks, and much more.
2. Tennis – EastHampton has 6 lighted tennis courts. Reservations for the courts can be made online up to 7 days in advance. East Hampton has several ALTA/USTA teams for different leagues including Mixed Doubles, Junior Girls, Junior Boys, and Men leagues.
3. Basketball Court, Playgrounds and Gym – Residents of all ages can stay active using any of EastHampton’s recreational areas.
4. Pool & Cabana – Spend the hot summer days splashing in the Olympic sized swimming pool, going down the water slide or cheering on the EastHampton Hurricanes Swim Team.
5. Club House – The two story clubhouse has a separate top and bottom floor that is available for residents use for different types of gathering.
6. Exceptional Public Schools – Children of EastHampton attend excellent schools which are part of the Cobb Country School District. Children will attend Mt. Bethel Elmentary or Timber Ridge Elementary; Dodgen Middle School; and High school students will attend either Pope High School or Walton High School (Charter School). Walton High School receives national awards of excellence in a variety of categories.
7. Lakes & Green Space – Enjoy the landscaping and views while strolling along the sidewalks around any of the three beautifully maintained lakes in EastHampton.
8. Location – EastHampton is conveniently located in Marietta, Georgia about 20 miles north of downtown Atlanta. Whether you work in downtown Atlanta, Buckhead, Alpharetta or anywhere in between, EastHampton offers many commuter routes using GA 400, I-75 and city roads.
9. Cobb County Taxes – EastHampton is located in the East Cobb portion of Marietta in Cobb County. Taxes in Cobb County are lower than most metro Atlanta areas. The Cobb County website provides a calculator to estimate Cobb County taxes.
Read more about the the EastHampton Civic Association.