Eat, play, and enjoy the tastiest Saturday of the year at the Taste of East Cobb!
Saturday | May 6th, 2017
11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Johnson Ferry Baptist Church
South Parking Lot
955 Johnson Ferry Road
Marietta, GA 30068
The 11th annual celebration returns for a day filled with family fun and tastes from the best local restaurants. Packed with fun and food, the premier outdoor festival is a great community event – and a favorite annual tradition among local residents!
- Tastes from Area’s Finest Restaurants
- Kid’s Zone with Huge Bouncy Inflatables
- Sand Art, Spin & Face Painting
- Great Live Music & Entertainment
- Area Vendor Products & Services
- Raffle and Silent Auction
- “Best of Taste of East Cobb” Competition
- And More!
Tickets & Admission
- Event Admission is Free.
- Tickets for restaurant bites are $1 each.
- Each restaurant prices their offerings from 1 to 5 tickets.
Proceeds from the festival directly benefit the award-winning Walton High School Band booster club, a non-profit organization.