White Columns is located in the City of Milton, Fulton County GA 30004. This sought-after community is home to
White Columns Country Club which features a golf course, clubhouse with 20,000 sq. ft., a junior Olympic size pool, tennis courts and fitness center are other amenities for your enjoyment.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love White Columns and the Milton/Alpharetta Area.
- White Columns Country Club Golf Course – Designed by award-winning architect Tom Fazio, White Columns Country Club golf course features challenging course in a beautiful setting. Tees range from 5,100 to 7,300 yards on this classical style 18-hole golf course.
- White Columns Learning Center – Golf instruction offered by Cody Barden. The impressive state-of-the-art Learning Center offers double-ended tees, dedicated short game areas and a custom club fitting facility. White Columns Learning Center offers private and group instruction for children (age 7+) and adults.
- Excellent Fulton County Schools – White Columns is zoned for Fulton County Public Schools. Children attend Summit Hill Elementary School; Northwestern Middle School; Milton High School, a Georgia School of Excellence.
- White Columns Swim – White Columns has a junior Olympic size swimming pool which is home to swim teams for children ages 5-18. Open swim is available with a life guard on duty.
- White Columns Tennis – 5 lighted tennis courts are used for open tennis and tennis teams including men’s, women’s, mixed and junior’s. Private lessons and clinics are available for all ages and skill level.
- Location – Located minutes from quaint Crabapple and convenient to GA 400. This area has exploded with growth. There is shopping galore and tasty restaurants too! Stroll along Main Street in the Alpharetta Historic Downtown district and explore antique stores and specialty shops or head over to Northpoint Mall, located at 1000 North Point Circle in Alpharetta, department stores and specialty shops. See a map of White Columns.
- The Verandah Clubhouse & Fitness Center – The Verandah Clubhouse is a 22,000 sq ft, two-story clubhouse situated on eight, plush acres. It offers meeting spaces to accommodate small to large groups. Located inside the Clubhouse, the fully equipped Fitness Center includes free weights, cardio equipment and circuit training machines. A certified person trainer is on hand to offer group classes as well as personal training.
- Social Activities – White Columns Country Club offers year round events that include holiday festivities, pool parties, adult themed parties, family events and kid’s activities.
- Amphitheatre at Encore Park – Set on 45 acres of beautifully-landscaped wooded land in Alpharetta, GA, north of Atlanta in Fulton County, the 12,000-seat Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park will seat 7,000 under a roof, and another 5,000 on a lawn area. The venue provides a unique setting for both music lovers and first-time concertgoers.
- Big Creek Greenway – Big Creek Greenway is a 6.1 mile trail system that runs along Big Creek in Alpharetta from Mansell Road north to Webb Bridge Road. The Greenway features a 12-foot wide concrete meandering path through the woods that is perfect for walkers, joggers, roller bladers, strollers, and wheelchairs.
Read more about the White Columns Neighborhood Association.