3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath brick townhouse in sought after Westover Plantation, a gated swim and tennis community in top-rated Morris Brandon school district! As you enter, on the left you will find the light-filled living room with hardwood floors, crown molding, and wood-burning fireplace. Gorgeous updated kitchen with white cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and pantry opens to spacious breakfast room and living room. Main level also includes renovated powder room, laundry room, and large private patio, perfect for entertaining.
Upstairs you will find the master suite with three closets, one of which is a walk-in, and private bath. Two guest bedrooms with full bath are also upstairs.
The monthly HOA fees include water, sewer, trash, grounds maintenance, saltwater pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, and playground.
Close to shops and restaurants including The Porch at Collier, Verde Taqueria, Felini’s Pizza, Figo Pasta, and neighborhood favorite, Atlanta Food Truck Park & Market. Head west and you will find a fantastic array of Atlanta’s home decorating favorites including Bungalows, Westside Foundry, Forsyth Fabrics, Room and Board, Masterpiece Lighting and many others. You will find one of Atlanta’s top 10 restaurants, Bacchanalia as well as several casual dining spots: FLIP Burger Boutique, Ormsbys, Six Feet Under, and Taqueria del Sol. Westover Plantation is also close to Atlantic Station which is an open air, pedestrian friendly, multi-use shopping center that has stores such as Dillards, Publix Grocery Store, H&M, Guess, Ann Taylor, IKEA, Target and West Elm.
Westover Planation in located in West Buckhead, near Atlanta’s popular Midtown West area and has its own park as well as Memorial Park and Beaverbrook Park just minutes away.
In addition to Memorial and Beaverbrook, there are many parks and walking trails close by including Underwood Hills Park, Tanyard Park, Ardmore Park, and Atlanta Memorial Park which includes Bitsy Grant Tennis Center and Bobby Jones Golf Course. The Atlanta BeltLine project, that connects metro Atlanta via bike and jogging trails, has their Northside BeltLine Park near Westover Plantation. The Northside Trail, which was the first segment of the Northside BeltLine trails to open, goes through Taynard Creek Park. It also connects to two other preexisting trails and it is one of the most scenic parts of the Atlanta BeltLine.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Westover Plantation
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1979
- Bedrooms: 3 bedroom
- Baths: 2 full | 1 half
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Parking lot
- Beds: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Bath: 1
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, stainless appliances, white cabinets, pantry
- Dining Description: Breakfast room
- Bedrooms Description: Master bedroom and two guest bedrooms on second floor
- Exterior: Level, private patio
- Elementary School: MORRIS BRANDON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – one of Buckhead’s top Elementary school and is a International Baccalaureate school of excellence! There are currently 1,200 students enrolled in K–5th grades. The main campus serves grades 2-5 and is located at 2741 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA 30327. The Primary Center serves kindergarten through first grade and is located at 2845 Margaret Mitchell Drive, Atlanta, GA 30327.
- Middle School: SUTTON MIDDLE SCHOOL serves grades 6th through 8th and is located at 4360 Powers Ferry Road Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30342 404-802-5600
- High School: NORTH ATLANTA HIGH SCHOOL serves grades 9-12 and offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma program, study abroad opportunities as well as athletic and art programs
Financial & Other
- List Price: $225,000
- Tax Amount: $1,281