4 bedroom, 3 bath Tudor in the heart of Morningside. Loaded with charm!
Walk to Morningside Elementary, Morningside Farmers Market, Sunken Garden Park, Lenox Wildwood Park as well as shops and restaurants including Morningside Kitchen, The Family Dog, Doc Cheys Noodle House, and San Francisco Roasting Company. Imagine enjoying your morning coffee on the screened porch on this quiet friendly street in Morningside.
As you enter, you will find the warm, inviting living room with gas fireplace. To the left, light-filled dining room opens to screened porch, perfect for entertaining! The renovated kitchen features breakfast room, stainless steel appliances, rich stained cabinets and granite countertops. The main level also includes three bedrooms, 2 full baths. Upstairs you will find large master suite with private bath, walk-in closet and shoe closet.
Entertain family and friends in the large flat fenced backyard. Large unfinished daylight basement with laundry.
Close to shops and restaurants including Morningside Kitchen, The Family Dog, Doc Cheys Noodle House, San Francisco Roasting Company and more! In addition, Piedmont Park, Atlanta Botanical Gardens and The High Museum are only a few minutes away.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Morningside
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1924
- Bedrooms: 4 bedroom
- Baths: 3 full
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Bungalow, Tudor
- Basement – full, daylight, unfinished
- Parking: Street
- Elementary School: Morningside Elementary
- Middle School: Inman Park Middle School
- High School: Midtown High School Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Beds: master bedroom upstairs, 3 guest bedroom on main
- Full Bath: tub/shower combo
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops
- Dining Description: separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $625,000