SOLD in 24 hours for 100% of list price!
Charming three bedroom, three bath Craftsman-style bungalow in Underwood Hills with rocking chair front porch. Spacious living room with hardwood floors opens to separate dining room, perfect for entertaining. Family room with gas fireplace and built-in bookcases opens to updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. Large screened porch is the perfect spot to watch fall football and entertain friends and family year-round. Flat fenced private backyard and stone patio offer more outdoor space.
Master bedroom on main level with walk-in closet and private bath with garden tub. Guest bedroom on main with private bath. Guest bedroom and full bath on lower level. Lower level also includes laundry room and lots of storage space! One car carport.
Walk to shops and restaurants including The Porch at Collier, Verde Taqueria, Fillini’s Pizza, Figo Pasta and neighborhood favorite, Atlanta Food Truck Park & Market. Head west and you will find a fantastic array of Atlanta’s home decorating favorites including Bungalows, Westside Foundry, Forsyth Fabrics, Room and Board, Masterpiece Lighting and many others. You will find one of Atlanta’s top 10 restaurant Bacchanalia as well as several casual dining spots: FLIP Burger Boutique and Taqueria del Sol. Underwood Hills is also close to Atlantic Station is an open air, pedestrian friendly, multi-use shopping center that has stores such as Dillards, Publix Grocery Store, H&M, Guess, Ann Taylor, IKEA, Target and West Elm.
Underwood Hills in located Atlanta’s popular Midtown West area and has its own park which includes a playground, picnic Area, basketball Courts, tennis Courts and ball field. The neighborhood has a voluntary neighborhood association which organizes social activities and play groups. Map of Underwood Hills.
In addition to Underwood Hills Park, there are many parks and walking trails close by including Beaver Brook Park, Tanyard Park, Ardmore Park, Atlanta Memorial Park with includes Bitsy Grant Tennis Center and Bobby Jones Golf Course. The Atlanta BeltLine project, that connects metro Atlanta via bike and jogging trails, has their Northside BeltLine Park near the Underwood Hills neighborhood. The Northside Trail, which was the first segment of the northside BeltLine trails to open, goes through Taynard Creek Park. It also connects to two other preexisting trails and it is one of the most scenic parts of the Atlanta BeltLine.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Underwood Hills
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1930
- Bedrooms: 3 bedroom
- Baths: 3 full
- Construction: Frame
- Property Type: Traditional, Craftman
- Parking: One car carport, Driveway
- Beds: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, stainless appliances
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Guest bedroom on main, Master bedroom on main, guest bedroom on lower level
- Basement: Partially finished, full bath, guest bedroom
- Exterior: Level, fenced, front porch, screened porch, stone patio
- Elementary School: E. RIVERS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL located at 8 Peachtree Battle Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia 30305 404-802-7050.
- Middle School: SUTTON MIDDLE SCHOOL serves grades 6th through 8th and is located at 4360 Powers Ferry Road Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30342 404-802-5600
- High School: NORTH ATLANTA HIGH SCHOOL serves grades 7-12 and offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma program, study abroad opportunities as well as athletic and art programs Read more about plans for the new Buckhead high school coming in 2013.
Financial & Other
- List Price: $325,000
- Tax Amount: $4036
- Tax Year: 2012