4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath traditional home located in the Estates at Great Oaks, a sought-after swim/tennis community in Lawrenceville. Top rated schools include Starling Elementary, Couch Middle and Grayson High School.
As you enter, you will find a light-filled two-story foyer. On the right is a formal living room and dining room, perfect for entertaining. On the left, study/office with French doors. Chef’s kitchen features stainless steel appliances and island which opens to breakfast room and family room with gas fireplace.
Upstairs you will find the spacious master suite with tray ceiling and large master bath with his and her vanities, walk-in closet, separate shower and garden tub. Also included are three guest bedrooms, full bath, laundry room and large bonus room perfectly suited for a playroom or home gym.
Huge, fenced backyard and two car side-entry garage.
The Estates at Great Oaks is a swim/tennis community located just 3 minutes from the new Shoppes at Webb Gin, which features more than 75 shops and businesses, including a Sprouts Famers Market. Less than 10 minutes away is the 91-acre Alexander Park loaded with an 18-hole disc golf course, 17-mile paved, multi-purpose trail, fishing, playground, lake, pavilions and grills.
- County: GWINNETT
- Subdivision: Estates at Great Oaks
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2001
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2 full baths, 1 half bath
- Construction: Brick/Frame
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Elementary School: Starling Elementary
- Middle School: Couch Middle School
- High School: Grayson High School
More information on Gwinnett County Schools
- Beds: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Bath: 1
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast bar, Stainless appliances, Hardwood floors
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Master and three guest bedrooms on upper level
- Bath Description: Master bath with his and her vanities, garden tub and separate shower, guest bath
Financial & Other
- List Price: $215,000
- Tax Amount: $2842
- Tax Year: 2013