SOLD in 2 days for 100% of list price
Imagine enjoying your morning coffee on the rocking chair front porch on this quiet friendly street in Virginia Highland.
As you enter, you will find the warm, inviting living room with gas fireplace and custom oak built-in bookshelves with leaded glass. To the right, light-filled dining room, perfect for entertaining! The spacious kitchen features breakfast room, rich wood cabinets and Corian countertops. The main level also includes three large bedrooms, full bath, half bath and laundry room.
Entertain family and friends in the large flat fenced backyard with deck and patio. Large unfinished daylight basement and huge attic, ready for expansion.
Close to shops and restaurants including Murphy’s, Atkins Park, Taco Mac, Moe’s & Joe’s, La Tavola and more! In addition, Piedmont Park, Atlanta Botanical Gardens and The High Museum are only a few minutes away.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Virginia Highland
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1930
- Bedrooms: 3 bedroom
- Baths: 1 full, 1 half
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Bungalow, Ranch
- Basement – full, daylight, unfinished
- Parking: Driveway, Street
- Elementary School: Springdale Park Elementary
Middle School: Inman Park Middle School
High School: Grady High School
- Beds: master bedroom, 2 guest bedroom on main
- Full Bath: tub/shower combo
- Kitchen Description: Corian countertops
- Dining Description: separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $575,000