Fantastic new price. Best buy in Brookhaven Heights! As you enter this home, you will find a light filled two story foyer. On the right, separate dining room with oil rubbed bronze chandelier. Perfect for entertaining guests. To the left is formal living room which could be used as an office or study.
The light-filled family room with gas fireplace and built-in bookcases opens to the kitchen and breakfast room. The kitchen features breakfast bar, granite countertops and stainless appliances. Charming breakfast room opens to huge deck, perfect for relaxing and grilling out!
This home also has a lower level with exercise room/bonus room and half bath. Two car side entry garage.
Brookhaven Heights is one of Brookhaven’s most popular neighborhoods! Located in the heart of Brookhaven in Atlanta 30319. Walk to Starbucks, Kroger, Brusters and more at Cherokee Plaza. You can also walk to MARTA, Hudson Grill, Mellow Mushroom, Terra Terroir, Kaleidoscope, Haven, Village Park, Village Place…the list goes on and on! Park your car and save on gas! Featured on HGTV’s House Hunters!
Video tour of 1133 Pine Grove Avenue
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Brookhaven Heights
- FMLS ID: 4217597
- Year Built:1996
- Bedrooms: 3 + bonus room
- Baths: 2 full baths, 2 half baths
- Construction: Brick/Concrete
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car side entry garage
- Elementary School: Woodward
- Middle School: Sequoyah
- High School: Cross Keys
- Dekalb County Schools
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Beds: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 2
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast bar, Granite countertops, Stainless appliances, Gas range, Hardwood floors
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Living room/Study
- Exercise room/bonus room in basement
- Bedrooms Description: Master and two guest bedrooms upstairs
- Master bath with granite countertops and dual sinks, whirlpool tub and separate shower, guest bath with granite countertops
Financial & Other
- List Price: $400,000
- Tax Amount: $5,902
- Tax Year: 2010