Offered at $300,000
Wonderful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home located in sought after Abbotts Landing in Johns Creek. As you enter through the front door into the two-story foyer, you will find the separate living room on the left which is perfect for an office, play-room, or music room. Opposite the living is the formal dining room. Off the dining room is the large kitchen featuring granite countertops, white cabinets, breakfast bar, eat-in breakfast area, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen opens to the warm fire-side family room to complete the open concept floor plan, perfect for entertaining. Exit through the door off the kitchen to the backyard which features both a lawn area for playing and lounging as well as a wooded area that gives an extra bit of privacy.
At the top of the stairs and straight ahead is the master suite, featuring vaulted ceiling, dual vanities, separate garden tub, tiled shower, and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms and full bathroom round out the second level.
Enjoy the neighborhood pool and get to know your fellow Abbotts Landing neighbors. Or, take advantage of Webb Ridge Park located just a few minutes away and includes walking trails, a playground, tennis, and various fields for organized sports. Restaurants and shopping in popular Avalon are also just a few minutes away.
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Abbotts Landing
- FMLS ID: 6030706
- Year Built: 1993
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- SqFt: 2002
- Construction: Brick and Frame
- Architecture/Style: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage, attached
- Elementary School: Abbotts Hill Elementary School
- Middle School: Taylor Ridge Middle School
- High School: Chattahoochee High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, two guest bedrooms
- Master Bath: Dual vanities, tiled shower, garden tub, walk-in closet
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar, breakfast area, stainless appliances, pantry, open to family room
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- HOA: $550 per year, includes swimming pool
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.