SOLD for 98% of List Price!
5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home in the heart of Morningside. Loaded with charm! Walk to Morningside Elementary, Morningside Farmers Market as well as shops and restaurants including One Midtown Kitchen, D.B.A. Barbecue, Loca Luna, San Francisco Coffee Roasting Co, and more.
As you enter, on the left, you will find the warm, inviting living room with fireplace and sunroom, perfect for an office. To the right, light-filled dining room, perfect for entertaining! Huge kitchen features wet bar, large island, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, rich stained cabinets and granite countertops. The main level also includes large family room with gas fireplace, guest bedroom with full bath, powder room, screened porch and large deck overlooking flat, fenced backyard.
Upstairs you will find large master suite with double trey ceiling, fireplace and his/her walk-in closets. Master bath includes dual vanities, jetted tub and large tiled shower. The upstairs also include large guest bedroom with private bath and two additional bedrooms which share a Jack/Jill bath and laundry with washer/dryer included.
Entertain family and friends in the large flat fenced backyard. Side-entry one car garage with storage.
Drone Video Tour
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Morningside
- FMLS ID: 5811574
- Year Built: 1940
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 4 1/2
- Construction: Brick & Frame
- Property Type: Traditional, Tudor
- Basement – unfinished storage
- Parking: One car side-entry garage
- Elementary School: Morningside Elementary
- Middle School: Inman Park Middle School
- High School: Grady High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Beds: 1 guest bedroom on main, master bedroom plus 3 guest bedrooms upstairs
- Full Bath: Jetted tub and large shower
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, granite countertops, island, breakfast bar
- Dining Description: separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $950,000