Offered at $475,000
Welcome home to this Candler Park charmer with 2 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms located in a unique, low maintenance community. Live a truly pedestrian lifestyle with the Candler Park MARTA Station just steps away, and parks, restaurants, coffee shops, gyms, shopping, and groceries stores all just a short walk from your front door.
Enter through the large covered rocking chair front porch into the light-filled living room with tall windows and a warm fireplace. Opposite the living room is the just renovated eat-in kitchen with brand new shaker-style cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling, beautiful quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and designer lighting. The main floor features brand new flooring and a half bath.
Make your way up the steps to the large loft area which is perfect for an office. The oversized master suite is accented by a tray ceiling and features a walk-in closet and its own private large and fully screened balcony.
The master bathroom has just been updated and enlarged to include a brand-new dual sink vanity, tile shower with frameless glass doors, and unique tile backsplash. The second bedroom is well-proportioned and also has its own en-suite bathroom with new vanity and a walk-in closet. All of the carpet has recently been replaced upstairs.
The private back yard has been thoughtfully designed with a covered patio and multi-tiered decking with tons of space for entertaining.
Perhaps the greatest feature of this home is its location. In 10 minutes or less you can walk to Candler Park, Fox Brothers BBQ, San Francisco Coffee, Wall Crawler Rock Club, and Palacsinta Hungarian Bakery. And in less than 15 minutes you can walk to Little 5 Points, the Edgewood Retail District, and the Candler Park Market.
360° Virtual Tour
- County: DeKalb
- Subdivision: Candler Station
- FMLS ID: New Listing
- Year Built: 1996
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2.5
- SqFt: 1522
- Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Architecture/Style: Colonial, Traditional
- Parking: Off-Street, Driveway, 2 assigned spaces
- Elementary School: Mary Lin Elementary School
- Middle School: Inman Middle School
- High School: Grady High School
- Bedrooms: Two bedrooms, both with en-suite baths
- Baths: Newly renovated master bath with dual sink and tiled shower
- Kitchen Description: Quartz countertops, white cabinets, stainless appliances
- Dining Description: Eat-in kitchen
Financial & Other
- List Price: $475,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.