4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath brick beauty in The Park at Roswell, a private enclave of 24 homes with community pool. Walk to parks, shops and restaurants in Historic Roswell. Just 1 1/2 miles to the Chattahoochee Nature Center!
As you enter, on the left you will find spacious dining room with wainscoting, chandelier and butler’s pantry. Chef’s kitchen includes granite countertops, large center island, gas cooktop, double ovens and microwave. Kitchen opens to light-filled breakfast room and family room with stacked stone fireplace. The main level also includes hardwood floors, home office, powder room, two car garage and large deck with private wooded view.
Upstairs you will find the master suite with sitting room and spa bath which includes furniture-style vanity with granite countertops and dual sinks, jetted tub, oversized shower and large walk-in closet. Also included are two guest bedrooms, each with private bath with granite countertops and bonus room which is perfect for playroom, office or exercise room. Second floor also includes balcony and laundry room.
Third floor includes guest bedroom and full bath with granite countertops which could also be used as office, playroom or exercise room. Huge unfinished basement is stubbed for bath and has deck with wooded view.
Located three miles from the historic Canton Street area of Roswell. This charming area is full of wonderful restaurants, shops and art galleries. Two of the most popular events include Alive at Five and Art Walk. Learn more about Roswell, Georgia. Just 1 1/2 miles to the Chattahoochee Nature Center with activities year round. Read more about Chattahoochee River Attractions and Trails.
Roswell was chosen as one of the “Top 20 Best Cities to Live in the Eastern United States,” by Money Magazine and Atlanta Magazine has chosen the city twice as the “Best Place to Live in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area.” Roswell has also been named as a City of Excellence by the Georgia Municipal Association and is ranked among the safest cities to live in the United States. Learn more about the awards and accolades of Roswell, Georgia.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: The Park at Roswell
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2004
- Bedrooms: 4 bedroom
- Baths: 4 full 1 half
- Construction: Three side brick
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Beds: 4
- Full Baths: 4 | Half Baths:1
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, gas cooktop, double ovents, pantry
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room, vaulted ceiling, Seats 12
- Bedrooms Description: Master bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 2 bath on second floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bath on third floor
- Basement: Daylight, unfinished, stubbed for bath
- Exterior: Level, irrigation system, deck, patio,
- Elementary School: Roswell North Elementary
- Middle School: Crabapple Middle School 10700 Crabapple Rd Roswell, GA 30075 (770) 552-4520
High School: Roswell High School 11595 King Rd Roswell, GA 30075 (770) 552-4500
- Minutes from North Fulton’s top private schools including Blessed Trinity, Fellowship Christian, Mill Creek Academy, The Cottage School, The Swift School, The Howard School and Jacob’s Ladder.
- Learn more about Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $475,000