Renovated 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath brick beauty in Dunwoody Station. Large .65 acre private lot with salt water/saline inground pool. Award-winning Austin Elementary School district.
One of the largest floorplans in Dunwoody Station. Two story foyer leads to dining room and formal living room, which makes a great office or study. Light-filled chef’s kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances opens to breakfast room. Family room features wood burning fireplace with gas starter and built-in bookcases. Main level also includes powder room, laundry room and patio. Two car, side entry garage.
Upstairs you will find master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, large walk-in closet and spa bath featuring dual vanities, separate shower and whirlpool tub. Four additional guest bedrooms and two full baths complete the upstairs.
Full daylight finished basement with media room wired for surround sound and playroom/gameroom. Large .65 acre private lot with salt water/saline inground pool. Safety fence is included.
Dunwoody Station is a popular Dunwoody neighborhood with easy access to GA 400 and I-285. The Women’s Club of Dunwoody Station is a optional group available. Membership is $35 annually. Activities throughout the year include “Sundaes on Mondays”, Halloween Party & Parade, Spring Block Party, Valentine’s Party, Spring Egg Hunt, Progressive Dinner, Fall Wine & Cheese, Oktoberfest Party, Holiday Open House, Chili Cook Off, Progressive Dinner, Ladies Night Out, Holiday Cookie Exchange and “Soup Swap”. Swim/Tennis membership is available at The Branches. The Branches Club, includes a Clubhouse, outdoor two-level Pavilion, swimming pool, tennis courts, and playground
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Dunwoody Station
- FMLS ID: 5016097
- Year Built: 1979
- Bedrooms: 5 bedroom
- Baths: 3 full 1 half
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage, side entry
- Elementary School: AUSTIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 5435 Roberts Drive Dunwoody, GA 30338 678-874-8102
Middle School: PEACHTREE CHARTER MIDDLE SCHOOL 4664 North Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30338 678-676-7702
High School: DUNWOODY HIGH SCHOOL 5035 Vermack Road, Dunwoody, GA 30338
- Beds: 5
- Full Baths: 3 | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, stainless appliances
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room, hardwood floors
- Bedrooms Description: Five bedrooms, three baths upstairs
- Basement: Full, daylight, finished
- Lot: .65 acres, Level, patio, cul-de-sac, salt water/saline heated inground pool
Financial & Other
- List Price: $525,000
- Tax Amount: $6051
- Tax Year: 2011