Offered for $415,000
Welcome home to this charming Briarcliff Heights 3-bedroom and 2-full bathroom ranch with bonus room, situated on a large lot. Located in the desirable Briarcliff Heights Neighborhood with convenient access to Emory, CDC, VA, and walking distance to the new CHOA Support Center. Features such as plantation shutters and warm hardwood floors make 1788 Beacon Hill Blvd feel like home.
Enter into the sunny living room with large picture windows wrapped in stately planation shutters. Just off the living room to the left is the spacious dining room which flows into the kitchen. The kitchen features granite counters, stainless appliances, and ample storage with cabinets built all the way to the ceiling.
Tucked away off the back of the house is the oversized master suite addition with its own private access to the back deck. The master bathroom is well appointed with double sinks, large soaking tub, and walk-in closet.
Opposite the living room are two additional bedrooms and a recently updated secondary bathroom with new tile, pedestal sink, lighting, and a charming wall niche. The bonus room includes a closet and could easily function as a 4th bedroom, home office, playroom, or second living room. Or, open the wall between the kitchen and the bonus room for an open concept kitchen/living option.
Through the French doors off the kitchen is the huge deck overlooking the flat back yard with tons of space for entertaining and all kinds of play. Elywn John Wildlife Sanctuary is only a few minutes away and is great for a walk along its nature trails. Or visit the playground at Kittredge Park which is just next door to the Wildlife Sanctuary. Walk to shopping, restaurants, and coffee shops. Home is wired for electric vehicle charging.
- County: DeKalb
- Subdivision: Briarcliff Heights
- FMLS ID: Coming Soon
- Year Built: 1950
- Bedrooms: 3, plus bonus room
- Baths: 2
- SqFt: 1572
- Construction: Frame/Siding
- Architecture/Style: Ranch, Bungalow
- Parking: Off-Street, Driveway, Parking Pad
- Elementary School: Sagamore Elementary School
- Middle School: Henderson Middle School
- High School: Lakeside High School
- Bedrooms: Three bedrooms with possible 4th bedroom
- Baths: 2 full baths
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, stainless appliances, cabinets built up to ceiling
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $415,000
- Tax: $4,590 – 2019
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.