Super cute updated 4-sided brick bungalow near East Atlanta Village, Kirkwood, & City of Decatur, with very convenient access to I-20. Enter through the front door into the living room filled with natural light from the large picture window. The spacious living and dining rooms are perfectly proportioned for entertaining, and the kitchen has been updated to include granite countertops, white cabinets, stainless appliances, and subway tile backsplash.
Master suite with updated en-suite bathroom features a large tiled shower and frameless glass shower door. Second bedroom is located on the opposite end of the hall which helps maintain privacy from the from the master suite.
Full sized second bathroom located in between bedrooms. A third room off the living room currently functions as an extra bedroom, but it could also be used as a nursery, office, or exercise room.
Perhaps one of the best features of this home is the huge fenced in backyard. This sunny backyard could be home to a lovely garden for those with urban farming aspirations. There is also tons of additional storage in the large outbuilding located in the rear corner of the backyard. This wonderful neighborhood is close to so many of the best things about living in town with easy access to public transportation, shopping, and restaurants.
- County: DeKalb
- Subdivision: East Lake
- FMLS ID: 6518133
- Year Built: 1950
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- SqFt: 1248
- Construction: 4-Sided Brick
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow/Ranch
- Parking: Off-Street, Driveway
- Elementary School: Ronald E McNair Discover Learning Academy
- Middle School: McNair Middle School
- High School: McNair High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, guest bedroom, flex room/office/nursery
- Master Bath: Large tile shower, frameless glass shower door
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, white cabinets, stainless appliances, subway tile backsplash
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $275,000