Offered at $239,900
Picture perfect 1950’s renovated 4-sided brick bungalow near East Lake, Downtown Decatur, and Oakhurst, but without the city taxes! Enter through the front door into the living room of the open concept floor plan with tons of natural light. The spacious living and dining rooms are perfectly proportioned for entertaining, and the kitchen has been updated to include gorgeous granite countertops, stainless appliances, and tile backsplash. There is plenty of storage in the beautifully dark stained cabinets.
Off the kitchen is the oversized and bright master suite with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. Master bathroom features granite vanity, tiled shower, and glass shower door.
Enjoy your private access to the large private backyard through the French doors off the master bedroom. On the other side of the house, make your way down the hall to find the renovated second bathroom and three additional bedrooms.
Shoal Creek Park, Glenwood Hills Park, and Glendale Park are all walking distance and include features like playgrounds and covered seating. Downtown Oakhurst is just 10 minutes away and you can be enjoying some of Downtown Decatur’s best restaurants in just 10 minutes as well.
- County: DeKalb
- Subdivision: Glendale Acres
- FMLS ID: 6120801
- Year Built: 1952
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- SqFt: 1587
- Construction: 4-Sided Brick
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow
- Parking: Off-Street, Driveway
- Elementary School: Toney Elementary School
- Middle School: Columbia Middle School
- High School: Columbia High School
- Bedrooms: Oversized master suite, three guest bedrooms
- Master Bath: Granite counters, tile shower, glass shower door
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, stained cabinets, stainless appliances
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $239,900
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.