Offered at $348,000
Striking craftsman-style home located in active and friendly Preston Park neighborhood. Conveniently located near downtown Atlanta, downtown Decatur, Oakhurst & the Atlanta Airport.
The beautifully landscaped yard leads to large rocking chair front porch with dual fans. Enter through front door into the light-filled family room with gas fireplace. Beautiful French doors topped with transom windows lead from the family room into one of the two bedrooms located on the main floor. This room would also be perfect for an office, library, or studio. Flow seamlessly through the family room into the spacious dining room and into the kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, and pantry. Enjoy the hardwoods throughout most of the main floor.
The flexible floorplan features dual master bedrooms to suit those who prefer to be on the main floor as well as those who would rather be upstairs. The master on the main is located at the back of the house for optimum privacy. Each master has an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Up the stairs and to the left is the roomy 4th bedroom with spacious walk-in closet. Laundry room is also located upstairs.
The large level backyard is a rare in-town find and features an out building, perfect for storage. There’s plenty of sun for aspiring urban farmers, but also enough shade for lounging or playing games.
- County: DeKalb
- Subdivision: Preston Place
- FMLS ID: 6040562
- Year Built: 2003
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- SqFt: 2398
- Construction: Brick
- Architecture/Style: Craftsman
- Parking: Driveway
- Elementary School: Ronald E McNair Discover Learning Academy (Elementary School)
- Middle School: McNair Middle School
- High School: McNair High School
- Bedrooms: Master on main, additional master upstairs, 4 bedrooms
- Master Bath: En-Suite
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, stainless appliances, pantry
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $378,000
- Tax Amount: $3,695
- Tax Year: 2017
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.