Sold for 98% of List Price!
Beautifully updated 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath traditional brick home in Longmont swim/tennis community! As you enter, on the right you will find light-filled dining room with wainscoting, perfect for entertaining! On the left, formal living room that could function as an office. Completely renovated kitchen features granite countertops, breakfast bar/island, breakfast area, pantry, stainless steel appliances which include gas cooktop, dishwasher and microwave. The kitchen opens to large family room with fireplace. Main level also includes powder room, additional office or playroom, and attached two-car garage.
Upstairs you will find master suite with trey ceiling, dual vanities, garden tub, shower, and large walk-in closet. Additionally the second level includes four guest bedrooms, full bathroom, and laundry room.
Step out onto the gorgeous private back patio. Entertainer’s dream with stone grill, fire pit, plenty of seating, overlooking tree-lined backyard and large flat side yard, a rare find in this neighborhood.
Longmont is located in Lawrenceville, off of Sugarloaf Parkway. This community includes a swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, playground, and clubhouse. Walk to Cedar Hill Elementary School, which is situated directly across the neighborhood.
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Longmont
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2004
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 2 full | 1 half
- SqFt: 3015
- Construction: Brick & frame
- Architecture/Style: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage, attached
- Elementary School: Cedar Hill Elementary School
- Middle School: J.E. Richards Middle School
- High School: Discovery High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite and four additional bedrooms on second level
- Master Bath: Garden tub, separate shower, dual vanities, walk-in closet, water closet
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, island, breakfast area, stainless appliances, open to family room, pantry
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List price: $259,000
- Tax amount: $2,856
- Tax year: 2016
- HOA: $600 per year