Offered for $209,000
Wonderful 1950’s newly renovated 4-sided brick bungalow located on a large corner lot near East Lake, Decatur & Oakhurst! Enter through the front door into the living room, flooded with natural light thanks to the large picture windows. The spacious living and dining rooms are perfect for entertaining, and the kitchen has just been renovated to include gorgeous quartz countertops, marble back splash, stainless appliances, and wine chiller. There is plenty of storage in the beautiful white cabinets and island with breakfast bar. Off the kitchen is the large versatile mudroom and laundry room. You might choose to use the extra space for a home office.
Make your way through the door off the dining room, down the right-side hallway into the master bedroom which features an en-suite bathroom with large tile shower. There are two additional bedrooms and another renovated full bathroom with subway tile and modern finishes.
The large corner lot is a rarity intown and gives you tons of potential both in the front and back to create the outdoor space of your dreams. The attached covered carport has direct access into the kitchen through the mudroom, making for easy in and out.
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Ousley Manor
- FMLS ID: 6087921
- Year Built: 1954
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- SqFt: 1333
- Construction: Brick
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow
- Parking: Carport
- Elementary School: Toney Elementary School
- Middle School: Columbia Middle School
- High School: Columbia High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, two guest bedrooms
- Master Bath: Large tile shower
- Kitchen Description: Quartz countertops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, open to family room
- Dining Description: Dining room open to kitchen and family room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $209,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.