Buckhead Beauty! 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home in sought-after Wildwood in Morris Brandon Elementary School district. Walking distance to Beaverbrook Park!
As you enter, you will find the warm, inviting living room with decorative fireplace. To the left, light-filled dining room that opens onto large deck, perfect for entertaining! The deck overlooks huge flat fenced backyard. The renovated kitchen features stainless steel appliances, white cabinets and granite countertops and opens to keeping room with built-in bookcases, gas fireplace and powder room.
The upper level features master bedroom with his/her closets and guest bedroom with full bath. Lower level includes two guest bedrooms with full bath.
Large finished daylight basement has family room/media room with decorative fireplace, playroom, storage room with laundry and patio. Entertain family and friends in the large flat fenced backyard, professionally landscaped by Pikes Nursery with flowering plants throughout the year.
Wildwood is a very social neighborhood with many events held throughout the year. There is a Halloween party held in the park and Easter Egg hunt with a visit from the Easter Bunny!
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Wildwood
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1958
- Bedrooms: 4 bedroom
- Baths: 2 full 1 half
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional
- Basement – daylight, finished
- Parking: Driveway
- Elementary School: Brandon Elementary
- Middle School: Sutton Middle School
- High School: North Atlanta School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Beds: master bedroom upstairs, 3 guest bedroom on main
- Full Bath: tub/shower combo
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops
- Dining Description: separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $675,000