Charming 3 bedroom bungalow in popular Drew Valley! This pristine, all brick beauty is within walking distance to the shops and restaurants on Dresden and Brookhaven MARTA station.
As you enter through the inviting front porch, you are welcomed into the cozy living room with beautiful hardwoods and an abundance of natural light. The dining area is on the left, with a full view into both the kitchen and living room. Perfect for entertaining! The renovated kitchen is a stunner adorned with granite countertops, stainless appliances, built-in shelving, and a wall of glass-door cabinetry to display all of those momentous pieces.
As you continue towards the back of the house, you will find the first bedroom on the left. This room is also perfect for an office or nursery. Laundry is located in one of the two closets. Continue down the hallway and you will find your second bedroom which overlooks your flat, fenced-in backyard. To the right of this bedroom you will find the full bathroom and the third bedroom. This home boasts many closets allowing for plenty of storage as well as hardwood floors and a beautiful neutral paint scheme throughout.
Grill out on your back patio, tend to your vegetable garden, or enjoy an evening stroll to your choice of delicious neighborhood restaurants including Haven, Valenza, Kaleidoscope, Pour, and Verde. Located less than 2 miles from the Town Brookhaven mixed-use development, just minutes from the heart of Buckhead, and very convenient to I-285 and I-85 highways. The MARTA station located at the corner of Peachtree and Dresden is just under a mile away and extremely convenient when heading to the airport or downtown for a concert or sporting event. Take full advantage of all that sought-after Brookhaven has to offer!
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Drew Valley
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1953
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1 full
- Construction: Brick, 4-sides
- Property Type: Bungalow, Traditional
- Lot size: Under 1/3 acre (tax records), Flat
- Parking: 1-car carport, driveway
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, white cabinets and stainless appliances
- Dining Description: Dining area, open to kitchen and living room
- Bedrooms Description: Master on main, two guest bedrooms on main
- Basement: Crawl space
- Elementary School: Ashford Park Elementary School
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee Charter High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $425,000
- Tax Amount: $3,119
- Tax Year: 2014