Offered at $340,000
Picture perfect 1950’s renovated 4-sided brick bungalow near East Lake, Decatur, and Oakhurst, but without the city taxes! Enter through the front door into the living room of the open concept floor plan with tons of natural light. The spacious living and dining rooms are perfectly proportioned for entertaining, and the kitchen has been updated to include gorgeous granite countertops, stainless appliances, and subway tile backsplash. There is plenty of storage in the beautifully dark stained cabinets which complement the grays and whites in the kitchen. Make your way through the door off the dining room to the large back deck overlooking the private backyard. This ideal yard features both a flat grassy area and plenty of trees off the back of the lot.
As you make your way down the hall you will find the renovated second bathroom and two additional bedrooms. The large master suite located at the end of the hall on your left features vaulted ceilings, his and her closets, and an updated bathroom with large tile shower and frameless glass doors.
The Dearborn Park neighborhood is the Eastside’s best kept secret and is zoned Tier 1 for The Museum School. Downtown Oakhurst is just 5 minutes away and you can be enjoying some of downtown Decatur’s best restaurants in only 10 minutes. Walk to Dearborn Park! Come join this vibrant and active neighborhood and see all it has to offer.
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Dearborn Park
- FMLS ID: 5918996
- Year Built: 1951
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- SqFt: 1452
- Construction: Brick
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow
- Parking: Driveway
- Elementary School: Avondale Elementary School, The Museum School
- Middle School: Druid Hills Middle School
- High School: Druid Hills High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, two guest bedrooms
- Master Bath: Large tile shower, frameless shower doors
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, open to family room
- Dining Description: Dining room open to kitchen and family room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $340,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.