Sold for 98% of List Price!
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Craftsman-style home in Decatur! As you enter the open foyer from the inviting front porch, you will find a living room on the right. On the left, light-filled formal dining room with arched entryways. Gorgeous kitchen features granite countertops, breakfast bar, breakfast area, stainless steel appliances which include double ovens, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and microwave. The kitchen opens to cozy family room with built-in bookcases flanking the fireplace. Step out to your private, fenced-in backyard which backs up to green space for the ultimate peace and quiet. No detail unnoticed in this professionally landscaped yard with a large brick patio and grill pad.
Upstairs you will find master suite with trey ceiling, dual vanities, whirlpool tub, large shower, walk-in closet, and water closet. The second level also includes two guest bedrooms with Jack/Jill bath and laundry room.
Both the interior and exterior of this meticulously maintained home have been painted. Wide-planked hardwoods run throughout the main level and upstairs hallway.
Enclave at East Atlanta is a small community in an extremely convenient location with easy access to I-20, I-285, Downtown, Midtown, and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Just minutes from downtown Decatur, this neighborhood has an active HOA with quarterly gatherings.
Drone Video Tour
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Enclave at East Atlanta
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2005
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- SqFt: 2306
- Construction: Cement siding
- Architecture/Style: Craftsman
- Parking: Two car garage, attached
- Elementary School: Kelley Lake Elementary School
- Middle School: McNair Middle School
- High School: McNair High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, two guest bedrooms with Jack/Jill bath
- Master Bath: Dual vanities, large shower, whirlpool tub, walk-in closet, water closet
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar, breakfast area, stainless appliances, pantry, open to family room
- Dining Description: separate dining room
Financial & Other
- HOA: $500 per year