Offered for $310,000
Welcome home to this East Lake charmer that was renovated down to the studs in 2002 and has recently undergone updates to the kitchen and bathrooms, has been painted inside and out, and has a brand new HVAC system. Enter the home from the side porch into the recently updated kitchen featuring views to the living room, white cabinets, new granite countertops, and new stainless steel appliances. Separate laundry room with lots of storage shelving is located just off the kitchen. As you make your way through the kitchen you will find the large dining room to the right which opens to the spacious, light filled living room. Walk back through the dining room to the very end of the hallway to the master bedroom on the right. The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings and lots of windows which makes the space feel very bright, open, and airy. The fireplace adds a touch of coziness, and the double closets make this the perfect in-town master suite. The en-suite master bathroom has been updated with new vanity with marble top and a new light fixture.
Down the hall from the master suite you will find two additional bedrooms, and an updated second full bath. Access the large, flat backyard through the door off the living room. And don’t be fooled, the lot continues beyond the fence! Tons of storage available in the unfinished partial basement, as well as the roomy attic.
- County: DeKalb
- Subdivision: East Lake
- FMLS ID:
- Year Built: 1941
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- SqFt: 1303
- Construction: Frame
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow
- Parking: Driveway
- Elementary School: Toomer Elementary School
- Middle School: King Middle School
- High School: Maynard H. Jackson, Jr. High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, two guest bedrooms
- Master Bath: En-Suite
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, white cabinets, open to family room
- Dining Description: Separate dining room open to kitchen and family room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $310,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.