Offered at $444,000
Charming, renovated, and expanded 1940’s bungalow located in East Lake; walking distance to shops, parks, and restaurants. Step through the front door into the living room flooded w/natural light featuring a fireplace appointed with designer tile. The open floor plan transitions seamlessly from the living room, through the spacious dining room, and into the kitchen. The beautiful, bright, and fully renovated kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, tons of cabinets, and a large pantry located just off the hallway.
Make your way down the back hallway off the kitchen to the huge master suite with enough space to fit a small sitting area should you desire. The large walk-in closet is well-suited to accommodate modern storage needs. The brand new master bathroom will not disappoint with its gorgeous whites and grays, dual vanity, and spacious tiled shower with luxurious frameless glass door. Two additional bedrooms and renovated second bathroom are located off the separate front hallway, providing for sufficient privacy from the master suite.
Gather your family and friends and take in the activity of the vibrant East Lake community while sitting on the large covered front porch. Walk to Oakhurst Village, McKoy Park, and restaurants at the new 2nd & Hosea development.
- County: DeKalb
- Subdivision: East Lake
- FMLS ID: 5934643
- Year Built: 1940
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- SqFt: 1426
- Construction: Frame
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow
- Parking: Driveway
- Elementary School: Toomer Elementary School
- Middle School: King Middle School
- High School: Maynard H. Jackson, Jr. High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, two guest bedrooms
- Master Bath: Large tile shower, frameless shower doors
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, open to family room
- Dining Description: Dining room open to kitchen and family room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $444,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.