Offered For $659,000
Gorgeous newer construction home located in sought-after Laurel Ridge Elementary School district with 5 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms, including a bedroom and full bath on the main floor. Enter into the two-story foyer accented by a beautiful staircase with wrought iron railings and warm hardwood floors. Immediately on the right is the large main floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom and spacious walk-in closet.
Down the hall to the right, just off the kitchen is the formal dining room. This light-filled open floorplan features a chef’s kitchen designed with white cabinets, granite countertops, large island, walk-in pantry, and stainless appliances including gas cooktop. Kitchen opens to spacious family room with a curved wall of windows and gas fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases.
Upstairs is the luxurious master retreat featuring a tray ceiling, expansive walk-in closet, and spa-like bath with dual vanities, separate shower, and soaking tub. The second story also includes three guest bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom. Laundry room with sink is also located upstairs.
Beautiful screened in porch overlooks the professionally landscaped and fully fenced backyard with custom stone wall and an additional covered patio. If extra space is needed, the full unfinished basement is stubbed for a bathroom and is ready for your ideas. Conveniently located near Emory, CDC, Downtown Decatur, and Toco Hills with access to 285 in just minutes.
Drone Video Tour
- County: DeKalb
- Subdivision: Frazier Point
- FMLS ID: 6607010
- Year Built: 2014
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 4 full
- SqFt: 3100
- Construction: 3-sided brick, cement siding on rear
- Architecture/Style: Traditional
- Parking: 2-Car attached garage
- Elementary School: Laurel Ridge Elementary School
- Middle School: Druid Hills Middle School
- High School: Druid Hills High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, three guest bedrooms upstairs, one bedroom on main
- Master Bath: Dual vanity, separate shower, soaking tub
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, large island, white cabinets, stainless appliances, walk-in pantry
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $659,000
- Tax: $7,317 – 2017
- HOA: $300 annually
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.