Offered For $279,000
Meticulously maintained shed-style home in Woodbine Station, an active swim/tennis community in the sought-after Lassiter High School district. Curb appeal abounds thanks to the beautifully and professionally landscaped front yard.
Enter through the leaded glass front door into the foyer. On the right is eat-in kitchen with granite counters, white cabinets, and stainless steel appliances.
Look out into the large front yard through quaint box window over the double kitchen sink. Just beyond the kitchen is the large light-filled family room with a wall of nearly floor to ceiling windows and a soaring cathedral ceiling, accented by exposed beams and a gorgeous stone wall with fireplace. The master suite is located upstairs and features a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with tiled shower. Also upstairs is a second bathroom and two additional large bedrooms, each with ample closet space.
The finished and bright basement bonus room is perfect for entertaining with its wet bar and half bathroom. Perhaps one of the best features of this home is its thoughtfully-designed private backyard with firepit and a wide variety of plants showing off different colors in every season. Take advantage of the very short walk to the community pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, and newly renovated playground. Woodbine Station offers youth swim teams, ALTA tennis teams, and neighborhood sponsored events.
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Woodbine Station
- FMLS ID: 6601226
- Year Built: 1974
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2 and 1/2
- SqFt: 1984
- Construction: Concrete Siding
- Architecture/Style: Shed Style/Contemporary
- Parking: 2-Car attached garage
- Elementary School: Garrison Elementary School
- Middle School: Mabry Middle School
- High School: Lassiter High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, two guest bedrooms
- Master Bath: Tile shower
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast room, white cabinets, stainless appliances
- Dining Description: Separate dining room, open to kitchen
Financial & Other
- List Price: $279,000
- Tax: $2,364 – 2018
- HOA: $456 annually
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.