Offered for $320,000
4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with huge bonus room in Connemara, a sought-after swim/tennis community in Lawrenceville. Top-rated public schools include Gwin Oaks Elementary, Five Forks Middle, and Brookwood High.
Enter the home through the gorgeous double doors into the welcoming foyer. On the left is the formal living room which could also be used as a study or office. Opposite the living room is the bright dining room which leads to the large updated kitchen with granite countertops, breakfast bar, and light-filled breakfast room. A second back staircase leads to the bonus room off the back of the kitchen.
The open concept kitchen and breakfast areas lead seamlessly into the fireside family room, where the masonry fireplace is flanked by custom built-in bookcases. Hardwood floors are featured throughout the entire main floor and upstairs, giving a clean, modern aesthetic.
Relax in the spacious master suite with soaring tray ceiling and recently renovated spa-like master bathroom with his and hers granite topped vanities, soaking tub, separate tiled shower with frameless glass doors, large walk-in closet, and two additional closets for extra storage. Upstairs there are three additional bedrooms with ample closet-space and a recently renovated secondary bathroom with granite double vanities and tiled shower/tub combo. The oversized bonus room is the perfect space for hobbies, a media room, or playroom (and even has two secret spaces for your little adventurer). Or, easily add a closet to make it a 5th bedroom.
The backyard is truly the show stopper for this home. Rarely do you find a level grassy area for all kinds of play in addition to your very own private woodland garden with firepit, gorgeous plants and flowers, and perfectly aligned trees for lounging in a hammock.
Connemara is known for its neighbors getting around in golf carts, and the 3-car garage in this home provides the perfect parking spot if you’re so inclined to join the fun. It is also large enough to park many smaller vehicles and can serve as overflow storage. Connemara features walking trails by Sweetwater Creek, a huge field for all kinds of activities, playground, swimming pool, recently resurfaced tennis courts, and a clubhouse where you can host your next event. One of the best parts of the location of this home is that you can walk to all of the amenities! Get to know your neighbors at any one of the many community-wide events hosted throughout the year by the HOA, including the famous Fourth of July celebration with your very own firework show.
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Connemara
- FMLS ID: 6542050
- Year Built: 1990
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2.5
- SqFt: 3175
- Construction: Brick Front
- Architecture/Style: Traditional
- Parking: Three car garage, attached
- Elementary School: Gwin Oaks Elementary School
- Middle School: Five Forks Middle School
- High School: Brookwood High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, three guest bedrooms, large bonus room
- Master Bath: His and her vanities, frameless shower doors, garden tub, walk-in closet
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar, breakfast area, pantry, open to family room
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- HOA: $700 per year, includes swim and tennis
- Tax: $3,877 / 2018
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.