Sold in 24 days!
This hard coat stucco beauty has been renovated to perfection! 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home with finished basement and hardwood floors on all three levels. Stunning gourmet kitchen with large center island create the perfect gathering place for entertaining friends and family. Custom cabinets with soft close drawers provide a place for everything! Under counter lighting highlight the iridescent tiled backsplash and granite countertops. Top-of-the-line stainless vent hood, gas range, dishwasher, built-in microwave and refrigerator. Kitchen opens to family room with gas fireplace and breakfast room with butler’s pantry which includes under mount lighting and leaded glass. The main level also includes a formal living room which can be used as an office or study and separate dining room. Huge deck with hot tub overlooks lush greenery in the backyard. A nature lover’s paradise.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with hardwood floors, trey ceiling and French doors which overlook the backyard. The master bath features a walk-in closet, 83″ travertine shower with two shower heads and frameless door, large bubble jet tub and dual vanities. Three additional guest bedroom complete the second floor, along with laundry room and guest bath with granite countertops and jacuzzi tub.
The finished basement has hardwood floors and includes a guest bedroom, full bath and gameroom which is currently being used as an office. There is also plenty of unfinished space for storage and a large lower level deck.
3521 Knollhaven Drive is located in DeKalb County between Peachtree Dunwoody Road and Johnson Ferry Road, inside the perimeter, in North Brookhaven 30319. It is close to an area which is nicknamed “Pill Hill” because of its close proximity to Northside Hospital, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite and numerous doctor’s offices. 3521 Knollhaven Drive is also close to excellent private schools: St. Martin’s Episcopal School, Our Lady of Assumption (OLA) and Marist High School.
Video tour of 3521 Knollhaven Drive
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Brookhaven
- FMLS ID: 4229842
- Year Built:1992
- Bedrooms: 5 bedrooms
- Baths: 3 full baths, 1 half baths
- Construction: Hardcoat Stucco
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Elementary School: Montgomery -- 3995 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30319 (678) 676-7502
- Middle School: Chamblee -- 3601 Sexton Woods Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30341 (678) 874-8202
- High School: Chamblee Charter -- 3688 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road, Chamblee, Georgia 30341 (678) 676-6902
- Dekalb County Schools
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School – 1320 Hearst Drive NE Atlanta, GA 30319. 404-364-1902. 500 students from grades Pre-K through 8th.
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School – 3110-A Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30319. 404-237-4260. 550 students from grades Pre-K through 8th.
- St. Pius X High School-- 2674 Johnson Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30345. 404-636-3023. Private Catholic college prep school for students in grades 9 – 12. Approximately 1050 students.
- Marist School – 3790 Ashford Dunwoody Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30319. 770-457-7201. Private Catholic college preparatory school for students in grades 7 – 12. Approximately 1000 students.
- Beds: 5
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Island, Granite countertops, Stainless appliances, Gas range, Hardwood floors
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Living room/Study
- Finished basement with gameroom, guest bedroom and full bath
- Bedrooms Description: Master and three guest bedrooms upstairs, guest bedroom in basement
- Master bath with marble countertops and dual sinks, whirlpool tub and 83″ frameless travertine shower, guest bath with granite countertops and whirlpool tub
Financial & Other
- List Price: $500,000
- Tax Amount: $4663
- Tax Year: 2010
- Association fee $480 annually
Swim, Tennis, Parks and Recreational
- Hampton Hall Swim and Tennis Swim team, tennis and social activities. Located at 1218 Warrenhall Lane Atlanta, GA 30319
- The Brittany Club Located at 3359 Breton Circle, Atlanta, GA 30319, The Brittany Club has beautiful pool, playground, club house and tennis courts overlooking Silver Lake.
- Cowart Family YMCA Indoor pool, fitness center, children’s programs, summer camp and more. 3692 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30319
- Murphey Candler Park, 1551 W Nancy Creek Dr. 135-acre DeKalb County Home of Murphey Candler Baseball, Murphey Candler Fast Pitch and Atlanta Colt football. There is also a playground, pool and lake. Murphey Candler Pool is located at 1526 W. Nancy Creek Drive, Atlanta, GA 30319. Call 770-936-5468 for more hours of operation and more information.
- Concourse Athletic Club Fitness Center, Spa, Tennis, Basketball, Squash, Racquetball, Personal Training, Dance, Yoga, Aquatics and more. 8 Concourse Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30328
- Blackburn Park, 3493 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Includes the Blackburn Tennis Center, this 49-acre DeKalb County park has tennis and basketball courts, soccer fields, picnic areas and trails.
- Keswick Park, Hildon Circle. Forty-five acre park located in the City of Chamblee on the edge of Brookhaven. Great place see 4th of July fireworks!
- Ashford Park, 2980 Redding Rd. 3-acre DeKalb County park with basketball & tennis courts, as well as a playground.
Shopping & Restaurants
- TOWN: Brookhaven -- A open-air multi-use center is home to apartments, restaurants, boutiques and more.
- Village Park -- Located on the south side of Dresden, Haven Restaurant and Valenza are top local restaurants for upscale dining.
- Village Place -- Located on the north side of Dresden, Across the street from Village Park, it is a top spot for coffee, lunch on the patio, and dinner with friends. The Library Coffee Company, Verde Taqueria J. Christophers, and Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub are all found at Village Place. The Mercantile is a home design boutique is filled with treasures.
- Perimeter Mall -- A large indoor shopping center. Stores include Bloomingdale’s, Dillards, Macy’s and Nordstom along with 200 specialty shops. Restaurants include Goldfish, Maggiano’s Little Italy, The Cheesecake Factory, and Season’s 52
- Brookhaven Station -- Brookhaven Station is a popular place to go for a casual place to watch a game or grab a beer. You’ll find Hudson Grille, Mellow Mushroom, and Sugar Shack.
Read more about Brookhaven in Atlanta, GA 30319