Offered at $525,000
Immaculate 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath Craftsman home with charming rocking chair front porch in Paces High Park community. Light-filled open floorplan is perfect for entertaining with updated kitchen open to living room, screened porch, and private backyard. Ample room to host with large dining room and wet bar with mini fridge.
As you enter, on the left you will find a spacious dining room with wet bar that connects to the kitchen. Light-filled kitchen features dual ovens, gas cooktop, and walk-in pantry. Kitchen opens to a large two story family room featuring stacked stone gas fireplace, built ins, and coffered ceiling. Main level also includes a front entry two-car garage, powder room, and laundry room with mud room.
Upstairs you will find a huge master suite with dual vanity, separate shower and jetted tub, and walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms upstairs with spacious walk-in closets and ensuite baths. Oversized flex space in bonus room can be used as bedroom, playroom, media room, home office and/or gym.
Desirable location less than a mile from Teasley Elementary and Campbell Middle School. Only a 5 minute drive to Vinings Jubilee and 10 minutes to The Battery and Truist Park.
- County: COBB
- Subdivision: Paces High Park
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2002
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 4 1/2
- Construction: Brick & Siding
- Architecture/Style: Craftsman
- Parking: Two car garage
- Elementary School: Teasley Elementary
- Middle School: Campbell Middle School
- High School: Campbell High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $525,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.