Beautifully renovated 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath brick beauty with finished basement, close to Wesleyan, in one of the best neighborhoods in Peachtree Corners/Norcross, Neely Farm. The light-filled two story foyer leads to an open floorplan with formal dining room, living room, powder room and huge vaulted fireside family room with wet bar. The spacious kitchen with large island, granite countertops, hardwood floors and breakfast room is the heart of this home and opens to the deck overlooking the private backyard.
Upstairs you will find the master suite with trey ceiling, his/her walk-in closets and master bath featuring dual vanities, whirlpool tub and separate shower. There are three additional guest bedrooms on the upper level and two full baths.
The finished basement includes guest bedroom, full bath with shower, large rec room/game room along with plenty of unfinished storage space. The basement opens to large stone patio and beautifully landscaped flat backyard.
Neely Farm is a sought-after swim/tennis neighborhood in Norcross, off Spalding Drive, close to Holcomb Bridge Road and Peachtree Industrial. The neighborhood includes a community swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, river park with walking trails, playground and club house. You can find more information about Neely Farm on their website, www.neelyfarm.net. Click here to see a map of Neely Farm.
- County: GWINNETT
- Subdivision: Neely Farm
- FMLS ID: 4288315
- Year Built: 1987
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 4 full 1 half
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car side entry garage
- Elementary School: Peachtree Elementary – International Baccalaureate World School
- Middle School: Pinckneyville Middle School – International Baccalaureate World School
- High School: Norcross High School – International Baccalaureate World School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Beds: 5
- Full Baths: 4 | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Island, Granite countertops, o
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room, Seats 12
- Bedrooms Description: Four bedrooms, three baths upstairs, guest bedroom and full bath in basement
- Basement: Full, daylight, finished, guest bedroom, gameroom, bath
- Lot: .76 acres, Cul-de-sac, room for pool or tennis courts, deck, patio
Financial & Other
- List Price: $450,000
- Tax Amount: $5491
- Tax Year: 2010