Offered for $279,000
This modern one-bedroom, one-bathroom loft offers one of the best downtown Atlanta skyline views in the city, accented by a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. Located directly on the Freedom Park Trail With and only a 5-minute walk to the Beltline and a 10-minute walk to Krog Street Market, this is truly intown-living at its best with a stellar WalkScore of 90! Tribute Lofts boast first class newly renovated rooftop amenities including a heated pool, club room, fitness center, and grills, all with breathtaking skyline views.
Entering the loft, your eyes are immediately drawn to the wall of windows showing off the downtown Atlanta skyline. On your right is the master suite with a sleek sliding door, featuring a huge walk-in closet, laundry room, and en-suite bathroom. The modern loft vibe continues in the open kitchen with stainless appliances, cabinets with open shelving, granite countertops, and a unique desk/reading nook.
The kitchen overlooks the spacious living room with a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows which flood the kitchen and living room with natural light. The living room opens out to the private covered balcony spanning the entire length of the loft.
Perhaps the greatest feature of this loft is its location. You’ve got direct access to the Freedom Park Trail and are only a short walk to the premier strip of the Eastside Beltline! Walk to the MLK Jr. National Historical Park, Condesa Coffee, Freedom Barkway Dog Park, Krog Street Market, Superica, LadyBird, Nina and Rafi’s, Revolution Doughnuts, BoccaLupo, Fetch Dog Park, Chrome Yellow Coffee shop and so much more!
Unit comes with one assigned parking space in the secure covered parking garage. Optional bike storage is also available.
- Neighborhood: Old Fourth Ward
- Community: Tribute Lofts
- Year Built: 2007
- Bedrooms: 1 bedroom
- Baths: 1 bath
- SqFt: 916 SqFt
- Construction: Multiple Materials
- Architecture/Style: Loft, Contemporary/Modern
- Parking: 1 assigned space in parking garage
- Amenities: Direct Freedom Park Path access! Rooftop heated pool, club room, fitness center, and grills
- Bedroom: Large walk-in closet with attached laundry room
- Bathroom: En-suite with granite topped vanity
- Kitchen: Open kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, cabinets with open shelving, office/reading nook
- Living: Open layout with concrete floors and skyline views
- Elementary School: Hope-Hill Elementary School
- Middle School: Inman Middle School
- High School: Grady High School
- FMLS ID: 6736335
- HOA: $337/month
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.