Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow on one of Grant Park’s best streets! This classic home features beautiful heart pine floors throughout and a perfect front porch where relaxing chats and sweet tea flow freely.
As you enter off the front porch you step foot into a quaint foyer. On your right, guest bedroom which can be used as den or office. To your left, family room with light-filled bay window, stain-glass accent piece and decorative fireplace. Huge dining room, which could be used as family room, is in the center of the home and opens to the kitchen.
You will also find a large second guest bedroom with decorative fireplace and full bath with claw-footed tub as well as a perfect spot for a home office. The master suite includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
The kitchen features stainless steel refrigerator, oven and microwave and plenty of storage, pantry and built-in shelving. Sunroom with laundry and plenty of room for another sitting area or breakfast room opens to rear deck which overlooks the flat fenced yard, two parking spaces, and views of the Capitol Building’s Gold Dome!
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Grant Park
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1920
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Construction: Frame
- Property Type: Bungalow, Traditional
- Lot size: under 1/3 acre (tax records)
- Parking: Two parking spaces (rear entrance)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Kitchen Description: Tile countertops, Stainless oven, refrigerator and microwave, built-in shelving
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Master on main with walk-in closet, two guests bedrooms on main
- Basement: Crawl space
- Elementary School: Neighborhood Charter School or Parkside Elementary
- Middle School: Atlanta Charter or King Middle School
- High School: Maynard H. Jackson
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $395,000
- Tax Amount: $4,230
- Tax Year: 2014