Sold in 3 days for over asking price!
Truly one-of-a-kind! Spacious 2 bed, 1 bath loft in Atlanta’s historic Old Fourth Ward. This rare free-standing loft is a part of Edgewood Lofts, an intimate 7-unit complex with stunning city views! Combining the privacy of a single-family home with all the benefits of a (low) HOA, this is intown, loft-living at it’s finest!
Nestled in the heart of O4W, Edgewood Lofts remains a secret to the uninitiated. Converted from a century-old machine shop, the building’s street front blends with the rest of the industrial buildings scattered along Edgewood Ave. However, once through the gate, the well-manicured grounds and lush treescape transport you into the secret garden that is Edgewood Lofts!
As you pull through the gated entrance, you will pass the first six attached units on your right. Tucked away in the back of the property surrounded by a large grassy area with mature maple and cherry trees, you will find Unit #7, standing all on it’s own. Welcome home!
Upon entering this unit, you will find soaring ceilings, polished concrete floors, whitewashed brick, and loads of natural light. This industrial-style loft features an open-concept, two-level great room that incorporates the living, dining, and kitchen space.
The recently renovated kitchen brings a modern look with white cabinets, granite countertops, and white subway tile backsplash. Stainless steel appliances, gas range, and tons of counter space will make any chef happy! Just past the kitchen, you will find two large bedrooms and a recently renovated large designer bath with white marble countertops and subway tile. Don’t miss the huge private patio out back with built-in bench seating shaded by a large cherry tree. This is one of the best patios around and comes equipped with your very own skyline views!
Spacious living room features floor-to-ceiling wall entertainment and storage unit with doors made of industrial rolled steel. Utility closet includes matching high efficiency washer/dryer set and new hot water heater. New HVAC. Unit #7 comes with two assigned parking spaces conveniently located at the front door. The complex has automatic gate entry with key-code.
If you get the urge to stretch your legs, Edgewood Lofts is just blocks from the Beltline’s Eastside Trail, Krog Street Market, Fetch Dog Park, Memorial Drive Developments, and Oakland Cemetery. If you get hungry after that walk, you can sit down at some of the city’s best restaurants like Staplehouse, Miso Izakaya, Bocalupo, Superica, Ladybird, Serpas, Ria’s Bluebird and so much more!
Don’t hesitate – this is a special opportunity to own the most unique loft in O4W!
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Edgewood Lofts
- FMLS ID: 6034237
- Year Built: 1935
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- SqFt: 1,211 + approx 400 sqft additional on private patio
- Construction: Brick and Frame, other
- Architecture/Style: Loft, Industrial/Modern
- Parking: Two assigned spaces located directly in front of unit, gated
- Bedrooms: 2 true bedrooms, Master opens to large private patio
- Bathroom: Renovated bathroom with marble countertops + subway tile, All white!
- Kitchen: Large renovated kitchen, white cabinets, granite countertops, white subway tile backsplash, stainless appliances, gas range, breakfast bar, open to living space
- Living Space: Open layout with high ceilings, concrete floors, open to kitchen,
- Elementary School: Hope-Hill Elementary School
- Middle School: Inman Middle School
- High School: Midtown High School
Financial & Other
- HOA: $235, includes water/sewer