SOLD in 3 days for 97% of list price!
Beautiful craftsman style home located in Creekside Park subdivision just a few minutes from parks, restaurants, and shopping in Historic Downtown Norcross. Entering through the front door from the covered porch, you are welcomed by the two-story foyer. Make your way down the hall from the foyer to the large open-concept living room with wood burning fireplace and tons of natural light.
Kitchen features granite counters, pantry, and breakfast bar. Separate dining room is off the kitchen and is open to the living room. Upstairs is the master bedroom with soaring vaulted ceiling and en-suite master bath with large jetted tub, separate tiled shower, dual vanity, and huge walk-in closet. The two additional bedrooms are connected by jack-and-jill bathroom, which makes this a great floor plan for roommates.
Perhaps the best feature of this home is the private, fully fenced backyard. The large deck off the patio is covered by a trellis with grape vines that are producing grapes! This could be great fun for a novice wine-maker. In addition to the grape vines, there is also a mature peach tree producing fruit. The surrounding trees and bushes, as well as the fact that the home is located at the end of the street with only one neighbor, make the backyard a private oasis.
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Creekside Park
- FMLS ID: 6589934
- Year Built: 2008
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2 and 1/2
- SqFt: 1716
- Construction: Brick and Frame
- Architecture/Style: Craftsman
- Parking: 2-Car attached garage
- Elementary School: Norcross Elementary School
- Middle School: Summerour Middle School
- High School: Norcross High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, two guest bedrooms
- Master Bath: Dual sink, tile shower, separate whirlpool tub
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar, pantry
- Dining Description: Separate dining room, open to kitchen
Financial & Other
- List Price: $265,000
- Tax: $2,502 – 2018