Offered for $330,000
Wonderful cul-de-sac home located in Deer Valley swim/tennis community in sought-after North Gwinnett school district with 5 bedrooms and 3 and a half baths. As you enter into the two-story foyer, on your left you will find the formal living room with double glass French doors making this space perfect for an office. Directly across from the living room is the light-filled dining room accented with wainscoting.
Down the hall from the foyer is the family room with a masonry fireplace surrounded by a custom herring bone shiplap wall and floating shelves. The open floorplan features an eat-in kitchen with views to the family room, granite countertops, warm stained cabinets, and stainless appliances.
Upstairs is the master suite featuring a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and en-suite bath with dual vanities, and a separate shower and soaking tub. The second floor also includes three guest bedrooms, and another full bath. Laundry room is also located upstairs.
The full basement has been thoughtfully finished with crown molding, recessed lighting, wainscoting, and other designer trim features. In addition to the large open space, there is also a fifth bedroom and third full bathroom. This versatile basement is perfect for an in-law suite, media room, or playroom.
The large deck off the kitchen overlooks the private backyard with enough space for a swing set, fire pit, and garden area. Bike to Settles Bridge National Recreation Area or walk to the Settles Bridge Dog Park. Deer Valley is an active community which hosts many events throughout the year.
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Deer Valley
- FMLS ID: 6621770
- Year Built: 1996
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 3 1/2
- Construction: Brick, Cement Siding
- Architecture/Style: Traditional
- Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Elementary School: Riverside Elementary School
- Middle School: North Gwinnett Middle School
- High School: North Gwinnett High School
- Bedrooms: Master and 3 guest bedrooms upstairs
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, stainless appliances, eat-in, views to family room
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $330,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.