Offered at $369,000
This fully renovated bungalow located in the heart of Edgewood truly takes advantage of intown Atlanta living by offering short walks to MARTA and shops and restaurants in the Edgewood Retail District. Enter from the covered porch into the bright living/dining room combo which flows nicely into the brand new kitchen. The kitchen was designed with cooks in mind with its ample counter space and storage, and features white subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances.
Take the stairs from the kitchen up to the private master suite which is flooded with natural light and features a walk-in closet and attached master bathroom with double sinks and white subway tile. Make your way back downstairs through the living room to the main hallway where you will find three additional bedrooms. The first bedroom on the left is the perfect size for an office and overlooks the backyard. The second full bath includes double sinks and white subway tile. The covered patio, storage barn, and hardwood trees are a great start for creating the perfect intown backyard oasis.
- County: DeKalb
- Subdivision: Edgewood
- FMLS ID: 5938944
- Year Built: 1965
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- SqFt: 1304
- Construction: Frame
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow
- Parking: Driveway
- Elementary School: Toomer Elementary School
- Middle School: King Middle School
- High School: Maynard H. Jackson, Jr. High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, three guest bedrooms
- Master Bath: Double sinks, white subway tile
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, open to family room
- Dining Description: Living/dining room combo open to kitchen and family room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $369,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.