Offered at $250,000
Welcome home to the cutest renovated bungalow in hot East Lake Terrace, just minutes from the new 2nd and Hosea development, downtown Decatur, and Kirkwood. Enjoy coffee and the gentle morning sun on the spacious covered front porch with ceiling fan for those warmer southern days. As you enter the home from the front porch you will be greeted by a modern open concept floor plan with lots of natural light. With views of living room and dining room from the kitchen, the floor plan is perfect for entertaining. The updated kitchen features granite countertops, white cabinets, white subway tile backsplash, and a gas range. Make your way through the living room and down the hallway to the right to the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom featuring a tiled shower. The master also includes a more spacious closet than what you’d expect from a 1950’s era home.
At the other end hall you will find the updated second bathroom with tile shower and window. Next to the bathroom is the second bedroom with another spacious closet and gorgeous french style door leading to the deck which overlooks the large, flat, fully fenced backyard.
East Lake Terrace continues to grow in popularity, and is the perfect neighborhood for those who want to be close to all of the Eastside’s best shops and restaurants, without having to pay City taxes.
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: East Lake Terrace
- FMLS ID: 5958382
- Year Built: 1950
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- SqFt: 930
- Construction: Brick/Vinyl
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow
- Parking: Driveway
- Elementary School: Ronald E McNair Discover Learning Academy
- Middle School: McNair Middle School
- High School: McNair High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, one guest bedroom
- Master Bath: En-Suite, Tile shower
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar, white cabinets, open to family room
- Dining Description: Dining room open to kitchen and family room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $250,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.