Offered at $385,000
Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath Craftsman-style home with charming front porch in Providence, John Wieland’s premier swim/tennis neighborhood. A perfect 10!
As you enter, on the left you will find a spacious formal dining room and on the right office/study which could be used as living room or playroom. Updated kitchen is a chef’s delight with granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen opens to breakfast room and family room featuring a gas fireplace and dual built-in bookcases. Walk out to the huge deck with pergola which overlooks a private fenced backyard. The main level also includes a half bath and two car garage.
Upstairs you will find the large master suite with vaulted ceiling, two walk-in closets and master bath with dual vanity, jetted tub, and separate shower. Two additional bedrooms upstairs have private doors to a shared second-story front porch. The fourth bedroom features a vaulted ceiling and two built-in window seat that could also be used as a bonus room for media room or playroom. Guest bath has granite countertops and tub/shower combo.
Don’t miss the huge finished basement with room for second family room, game room, media room, and storage. This entertainment space leads to a covered patio that opens to the private fenced backyard.
Providence is a premier, gated John Wieland community featuring resort-like amenities. Gatehouse with security guard, large clubhouse with fitness center, two pools, five lighted tennis courts, playground, sidewalks, dog park and walking trails through 30+ acres of natural area. Great location only 10 minutes from shopping and dining in historic Vinings, 10 minutes from Silver Comet Trail, and 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta. Minutes from Whitfield Academy. Walk to Providence Pavilion shopping center with Publix, Walgreens, Subway and more!
- County: COBB
- Subdivision: Providence
- FMLS ID: 6014251
- Year Built: 2003
- Bedrooms: 4 bedroom
- Baths: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Construction: Hardie Plank
- Property Type: Craftsman, Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Elementary School: Harmony-Leland Elementary School located at 5891 Dodgen Road, Mableton, GA 30126 (770)-819-2483
Middle School: Lindley Middle School located at 50 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Mableton, GA 30126 (770)-819-2496
High School: Pebblebrook High School located at 991 Old Alabama Road, Mableton, GA 30126 (770)-819-2521
- Beds: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Kitchen Description: Granite Countertops, Stainless steel appliances, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, opens to Family Room and Breakfast room
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Four bedrooms and two baths upstairs
- Basement: Full, finished, daylight
- Lot: Level private fenced backyard
Financial & Other
- List Price: $385,000
- Tax Amount:
- Tax Year: 2017
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.